Chapter 2

•H U R T•
The Whole Crew were Now around Luffy who was Holding Nami's now Lifeless Body..
"NAMI SAN!!!" Sanji Cried.. and soon Followed The Cries of the crew. Screaming for Nami, Hoping Some Miracle Would Happen.
But the one who Was Hurting the Most...was their Dear Captain. He was Holding her close To him..
Screaming, Telling her To Open her eyes once more.
"NAMI! PLEASE!! OPEN YOUR EYES AGAIN!"
"PLEASE! YOU CAN HURT ME! PUNCH ME! KICK ME! YELL AT ME! JUST PLEASEE!...please...open your eyes..."
He Screamed while His tears Refused to stop.
••

After a Few Hours.. The Crew Decided that it was Best If They Put Nami inside the Infirmary for now.. of course they had Robin Clean her first.
The Whole Ship was Dead silent (A/N: lol No pun intended)
Not a single Sound was to be heard except for the Crashing of the waves around them as they sailed.
Zoro Didn't train nor did he even take a nap, Sanji wasn't cooking..he was just Smoking in a corner, Brook Was Also In a corner of the ship Looking at the waves, Chopper was depressed on the Grassy part of the ship. Franky was also depressed next to chopper, Usopp was Crying in The Men's quarters since Nami was Like a Big sister to her and they were Really Close. Robin locked herself In the Women's Quarters.. and Luffy.....
He was on sunny's Head..Looking at the sea before him... It Hurt him More than anyone. He was the captain and yet He couldn't save her in time.
He promised Genzo that he would never take her smile away..and yet She died.
It felt Worse than Death to him... like a Huge Chunk of his heart was torn off..
like he was stabbed in his heart.
He Needed her...He needed to see her Lively Beautiful brown eyes. Her Beautful smile that always managed to make his Heart beat faster. He Needed to smell her Sweet Orange Scent whenever she was next to him. He needed to see Her Stunning Live Body. He needed to see her Live Face. He needed to hear her Beautiful Voice even if She shouts at him or Scolds him..He Just Needed to hear her.
He needed HER.
He LOVED Her.
And thats what hurt him the most.
He Never got the Chance to say He loved her too.
He never got the Chance To tell her how much He loved her. NEED her.
And She Loved him too...
"Whats Wrong With me..?" He Muttered as Tears started to fall again.
"I failed to save her two years ago..When she asked for help...and I failed to save her again..and this time I lost her..and Shes never coming back."  He Started and Tears started to fall Uncontrollably from his red Puffy eyes.
"WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!?" He now cried. Everyone near By at the ship Now Looked at him. They knew He was Hurting more than anyone.
They all Looked at him with Worry filled eyes.
Yes, Even Sanji.
The ones who were Inside Heard him as well and Started to cry..
Everyone was Hurt. Everyone was devastated. Everyone was Broken.
But not as much as How Broken their captain was.
They were worried that he may even lose his mind since they heard about how Luffy almost Lost his Mind when Ace died.
Luffy Was Now Crying Loudly again..and everyone's heart broke even more hearing and seeing their captain so Depressed when he was usually very Cheerful and Lively.
Luffy Needed Nami..it was Obvious. It was clear!
He needed her. he wanted her. He LOVED her.