Chapter 4

• D R E A M S •
It's been 1 year after Nami's Death..
Luffy Refused to find a new Navigator so They had Robin be their Navigator. She wasn't as Good as Nami and she couldn't read the weather like Nami..But She Led them safely From island to island.
Before They Left Nami's Grave..They put their Flag their To show That It was The Straw Hat pirates' territory....
It's been a year ago and the crew started to Slowly heal...They weren't as Cheerful as before..but they were Getting there..
Luffy of course was the Person who changed the most.
He started to smile again, sure, but It wasn't the same smile or Grin he Showed when Nami was there.

It was Now Night time.. everyone Started to go inside Their Sleeping quarters but Luffy stayed On Sunny's Head. Looking out at the Sea..listening to the sounds of the Crashing waves..
He Missed her.
He missed Nami.
"Nami...I promise To Fulfill Our dreams..because you brought us to where we are now.. I promise to not let your efforts in the time we know each other go to waste." Luffy said with a smile while he Looked up at the Starry sky.
"Thank you.." he Heard.. and He closed his eyes.
Knowing whose voice that Belonged to.
He was Glad the She was still there watching over the Crew..
Watching over Him.
"I really..really..miss you.." He muttered.. but got no response.
After staying for a few more minutes, he decided to go into the men's quarters To get some rest.

" I miss you too....and the Others."
A girl on top of the Crow's nest said before disappearing...

{Next Day }
"*Yawn*.. OIII Wake Up you guys!!" Luffy Ordered as He stretched.
"SAAANJIII!! FOOD!!" He Shouted.
The Guys were Shocked at what they were seeing.
Their captain was back to his Usual Self.. he was Screaming Loudly and Asking for food.
It made Them Smile.
"WAIT YOU STUPID RUBBER CAPTAIN!" Sanji Shouted with a Smile.
And Luffy Just Laughed..
It made them So Happy Hearing him Laugh again.
But it soon died down And He now had a smile on his face while looking at his Crewmates.
"Neh..Guys...I've made up my mind.." Luffy started still a smile on his face.
And leaving the Guys confused.
"We're going to continue our adventure and Accomplish our dreams...For..Her.." The Captain said.
The Guys Around him Grinned and Said
"OF COURSE!"
They all Laughed and cheered.. It was better this way..
They all started to head out the room one By one.
Sanji went into the kitchen to start preparing food, Zoro started training, Brook played cheerful music, Franky, Usopp and Chopper were dancing to Brook's Tune. Luffy was Laughing at Their Silly dance and Robin Just came out of Her room with a smile..seeing her Crewmates Act like their Old Cheerful and Happy selves.
It made A certain Orange haired girl Happy seeing them back to their Normal selves again. It made her feel happy that They weren't grieving over her anymore. Because of Luffy.
The Crew Started to gather around the Kitchen when they heard Sanji Call for them.
They all noticed the Empty seat but they didn't Pay much attention to it and instead Ate like how they usually would.
Luffy stretching his Arm and Grabbing the others' food, Usopp slapping his Hand away from his food,
Sanji scolding him and the rest just laughing at the sight.

Laughter and could be heard all over the Ship.
Everyone was back to normal.