Chapter 6

• M E E T   A G A I N •
Its Been Years After the feast on the "straw hat island" also known as the place where Nami was burried and their Base.
Everyone In the Crew now grew old..
Zoro and Robin Have Grand children now..
Franky also had Kids.. Usopp Had Children with Kaya... Chopper Found His Mink Soulmate (a mink is a Human Like Animal found in a Land On top of a Giant elephant Called Zou.)
And brook..unfortunately..Was now with Nami.
They grieved over his death but They all saw it coming..Brook was very Old..so it was expected.
But..
Everyone now had a family of their own except For a certain King who remained Loyal to the One person he only Loves.. and that was his Navigator.
Everyone had settled down since they were all Already too old to continue with Their adventures..
Its quite Sad to think about but they're happy with everything.

{in a Certain House }
An Old Man wearing a Straw hat could be found Sitting on his Chair staring at The Window..
He was Looking at the Afternoon sky..waiting for the Sun to set..because he wanted to see The Orang hue when the Sun was setting.
It reminded him of The Woman He loves.
When that time finally came,
He smiled widely closing his eyes and imagined The woman he Loves smiling at him.
and little by little he started to remember all The memories they had shared to the Time she had Died..
He Opened his eyes again Only to see that It was now Night time. The Moon was Shining brightly over the island and Her grave.
Luffy looked over to the other houses and saw that his crew mates were getting in their houses to get some sleep.
He stood up from his chair and walked over to his Bed and laid down.
He Stared up at the Ceiling as he felt kind of lonely with no one Beside him.. its been like this for years.. he felt Lonely and yet..he didn't want any company from other women. He only wanted Her.
He slowly Started to close his eyes and Drifted off to a very..peaceful sleep...

{Next Day }
Sad Cries were to be heard all over the island..and sad faces were the only Facial expressions to be seen.
Unfortunately...The Straw hat crew have died peacefully in their sleep..
The People of the Island and The Crew's Friends from all over the world have come To The island To have a Burial..
The People of the island have decided to burry them Next to their Navigator. Putting the Captain's grave next to hers.

{somewhere }
"*yawn*... Saaanj-..."
"M-my Voice.."
a certain Black haired Boy said.
"Luffy! Be quiet!" Said Boy now Looked over to the direction of the Voice and His eyes widened..
He looked around and he saw that they were no longer on the island.. the whole Crew was there.. and they all looked..rather young...
(A/N: They're back to how they looked after the 2 year Time skip)
Luffy now Stood up and Looked around.. it seems as though they were in some kind of Field.. full of Healthy looking grass and Blooming flowers with Trees swaying softly By the wind.
He suddenly stopped as his eyes Landed on a certain Girl with Long orange hair and Beautiful brown eyes who was Smiling at him brightly.
His Eyes widened and tears started to blur his vision.
"NAMI!!!" He screamed as he ran towards her.
The Whole Crew Was now awake and they Were stunned at what they saw.
Firstly because they weren't on the island anymore and That they looked Young.. and secondly..
Luffy was Hugging a certain Girl that died Years ago.
Everyone was now smiling with teary eyes as They Saw Their Captain Cry from happiness as He hugged His Lover.
"Nami...I Missed you!" Luffy Cried.
Said girl now wrapped her hand around her captain Tightly as She also started to cry.
"I missed you too......I can finally hold you..Luffy."
Nami said.
"I Love you." They Both said as they Kissed.
Their Kiss full of passion, emotion, and Longing for each other.
They Parted as they Needed to breathe and their foreheads touched. Both smiling and Laughing.
Finally Together again after years Of Waiting.They now Let each other go and held hands and started to walk over to the Others.
"NAMI!" Everyone Cried and Hugged her. Causing Luffy to let go of nami.
"OI!" Luffy Exclaimed. Everyone now looked at their captain who had a pout on his face.
And they laughed at the sight.
Luffy Pouted Even more but it soon turned to a smile when Nami Kissed his Cheek.
"Hmmm...soo...are we Dead?" Luffy asked stupidly which caused Nami to Punch him on the head.
"Owww~....Nami..what was that for?" He asked with a pout while His hand was Rubbing his now Throbbing Bump on his head.
"For asking such a stupid question." Nami answered.
"Yohohoho! Luffy-san..You never change." They all looked over to the voice and saw Brook.
"Brook!" Everyone Cried And ran Towards him.
(A/N: he is still a skeleton by the way.)
Nami looked at The crew with a smile as They cried Hugging brook.
Everyone Let go of him and they All started to Talk about all the stuff that Happened.
"Yo! Luffy!"
Luffy's Eyes widened when he Heard a certain voice.
The Voice of his Brother, Ace.
"ACE!" Luffy Cried as he ran towards his Older brother.
After their re-union, Ace Joined the Group and talked.
After a while.. Bellemere,Genzo,Nojiko, The People from Ohara, saul, Tom, Brook's Former crew, Shanks and His Crew, Garp, makino, Usopp's Mother, doctor Hiluluk, Doctor Kureha, Zeff, and Sanji's mother started to also Join the group.
Everyone was crying from Happiness..everyone was Complete....

{some where }
A certain orange haired Girl could be seen staring at the Bright starry sky while Wind blew her hair softly.
"What are you doing here alone..?"
The Orange haired girl turned around to see Luffy.
"Nothing...I'm just..Really Happy.." nami said while Looking at Her Lover with a sweet smile.
"I am too...Everyone is complete." Said Luffy as He Moved closer to her and Hugged her from behind.
Nami Smiled as She enjoyed the Feeling of being so Close to him After so many Years apart.
"But most importantly...I got to Meet you again.."Luffy said as he Hugged her tighter and kissed her On the cheek.
"I love you." He said
"I love you too...You Idiot."

                 ☁︎☁︎☁︎ F I N I S H☁︎☁︎☁︎