light

Steve aroused to the scent of tony.
Tony's fleecy, fluffy hair everywhere all over.
Steve felt loose while Tony embraced him firmly,
as he stood up and dressed.

Steve strolled into the kitchen until the point when he discovered something close to the refrigerator. the floor was all chaotic, messy, unclean. there were bits of biscuits everywhere throughout the floor.
Steve went closer and nearer until he saw Thor.
"Thor, what are you doing here?!"

it resembled he's been covering up there the entire day, he looked exhausted. he needs to get some rest.

"Steve, these unbearable biscuits are delectable I can't quit eating them, however tragically I completed it."

"cmon big guy, since the biscuits are gone currently, go sleep. these biscuits took over you an excessive amount of, bud."

Thor attempted to go to Bruce's room with the goal that he can cuddle him, yet in the long run, he fell and slept on the floor. Everybody was wakeful except tony, Bruce and Thor. Tony was worn out in view of what happened last night in bed with Steve, Bruce is fully sick so he needed to rest while Thor was totally addicted to these biscuits.

"Steve, whose turn is it to cook breakfast I wonder?" Nat rolled her eyes.

Steve totally hates cooking however it's his turn now. He cooked eggs, bacon, and waffles and a bowl of cereal for Clint.

He sat on the seat, drinking coffee while thinking that he may let Bucky remain here in the tower with us, the Avengers in light of the fact that Steve feels like he's left out.

He went outside, hurried to the apartment where Bucky was and told him about staying with the Avengers.

Bucky, obviously, agreed cause he was lonely sitting in the apartment doing nothing.

He needed to meet individuals, make friends and enemies. While they finished talking, they both walked to the tower.

"Where were you oldie, who's that dude?" Tony hollered as he thought Steve was cheating on him straight away.

"Tony, meet Bucky Barnes, he's a friend of mine. "

The first time Bucky saw him, he fell in love with him straightaway. love at first sight am i right? they welcomed each other, Tony looked somewhat anxious.

"It's extremely nice meeting you Tony... ?"

"wow how do you NOT know me, but its Stark. it's fine you can call me Tony, buck."

"Stark..." Bucky wondered

Howard Stark and Maria Stark. Bucky looked at Steve worriedly, on the grounds that Bucky murdered them ( he fucking was brainwashed, alright I know don't fight me ).

The parents of Tony Stark. Steve kept this a secret from tony for a long time.

Sometime in the not so distant future, this secret will be uncovered. all secrets are uncovered at last, and Steve is attempting his best to keep this secret to be uncovered.

Peter looked at his dad and Barnes gazing at each other for over a moment now. definitely in love, that's all. Peter got curious

"dad and tin foil man sitting on a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G." - whispered Petey.

"Pete, I heard that. maybe I could tell Steve,." Natasha snickered as she took Pete for a morning walk like they generally do.

Tony and Bucky sat down to eat, while Steve was cleaning the kitchen. He despised it. the smell, makes him throw up.

Bucky talked about his relatives, whereas Tony would not like to say anything in regards to his relatives however he did.

"my parents passed away, it wasn't a crash, there's something. somebody murdered them and kill whoever did that to them will regret it!."

Steve looked stressed.

"I'm sure one day, you'll know who the killer is."

"better believe it, and who murdered them will fucking think twice about it!" Tony yelled.

"lanGUAGE!" Steve shouted.

Bucky beyond any doubt regrets it, as he looked at how mad tony seems to be, he looked lovable, cuddly and little.

Bucky told him whether he's "free." with the goal that they hang out. only them. Tony, agreed. Just to get to know with each other, more.

The following day, at 12 a.m, tony was altogether dressed, it was way past his sleep time. Steve was sleeping while Peter was most certainly not. Peter heard the door opening and was somewhat stressed. He saw someone leaving with somebody, it was his father leaving, Tony. Peter got so damn curious he needed to check what they're doing, so he kept an eye on them.

Peter saw them both heading off to the theater, he wondered what film they will watch. all things considered, Pete suspected that they will watch a movie that resembles mysteries, action, however they were most certainly not. it was a romantic one. he sneaked into the theater and saw tony and Bucky holding hands as they went to watch the film. Peter was extremely anxious to perceive what's happening, he tried thinking positive, similar to they're "simply friends." He covered up under the seat as he saw tony laying his head on Bucky's shoulder.

as the movie at long last completed, they went outside, kissed. Peter felt miserable for Steve, his father. he needed to realize what's happening straightaway.

it would appear that Bucky rented a hotel.

peter was stunned as he continued following them.

Room 67,

where Tony and Bucky went, as peter heard some strange sounds..

{ the next part is spicy y'all so get ready }

{ also this is my first fanfic i've published. thank you to whoever reads this!!!! reading this makes my day.anyway i wrote this fanfic to heal me from infinity war but its making it worse. lmao also im looking for friends that love marvel, bc mostly all of my friends like bts wow im desperate}