Chapter Seven (7)

**EDITING**

Chapter 7:

Samantha’s Point of View:

“Hi Krysten!” I called to her. I remember her saying that she was going to be working here since her future fiancé is working here, as well.

“Hello...Nate is that you?” She cut her greeting off, as she said that. Does she know him?

“Oh you know Nathaniel, Mr. Lee? We both work here, I wanted to introduce you to him but you already know him.” I said smiling as I looked  at her.

“Of course I do, he is my fiancé to be we are getting engaged in less than two months.” What did she just say? I quickly took his arm off of my shoulder and looked up at him. I remember Mrs. Lee bringing the topic up but I never knew it was her, and how can I be so stupid to forget.

“Hi Krysten.” He stated bluntly with no emotions whatsoever. Hmm, does he not love her they are getting married soon?

“Hello Nate!” She replied as she hugged him and when she did I felt a pang in my heart, which hurt so much. Why I should have known this would happen, Mrs. Lee did warn me he was getting married but I love him and I can’t deny it anymore. What did I get myself into? He is my boss now since he did hire me.

“Honey, you did not answer my message last night. I asked you if you wanted to go with me when I buy my engagement dress.”She told him. I couldn’t hear it anymore.

“I-will see you later, I mean have a good day both of you. Excuse me!” I quickly said scared that they would see the tears that were about to fall. What is happening to me? Get a grip on yourself Samantha!

“Wait Samantha, Miss Fort!” Nathaniel called out but I heard Krysten tell him to let me go because I was just being dramatic. I ignored both of them and ran to the nearest washroom. I quickly went inside and washed my face and stared at myself on the mirror. My eyes were already red from crying and my makeup was all over the place. Perfect, I look like a mess now. I splashed some more cold water on my face and straightened out my outfit and took a deep breath as I opened the door and ran to my office. I was not in the mood of talking to anyone right now.

Nathaniel’s Point of View:

I saw those tears when she ran when Krysten brought up the engagement dress and why did Krysten say that about her she does not know anything about Sam. Could it be she loves me as I love her? I told myself I would not fall for her but I did the first day she walked into my office for the interview. I wanted to run after her but I couldn’t because Krysten had a good grip on me! I love Samantha, I tried so hard to avoid her this past month but I couldn’t do it anymore, yes we are from different worlds and grandma keeps telling me marry some with the same status as you, but love shouldn’t have any barriers, right?

“Nate! Answer me! I thought you loved me and want to be with me since we are getting married! Your grandma even said that you were thrilled when she told you that you had to marry me!”She said happily! Oh my God, what did grandma tell her!

“I need to go to work I am already late and I have a lot of work left to do!” I said to her as I pushed her hand off my arm and walked away. I do not love her why can’t she see it! I have been ignoring her and showing her no interest.

I entered my office thinking of Sam and what she is doing right now. I would go see her but I don’t want people to figure out something is wrong because they might have seen her crying. When I saw her cry it broke my heart I wanted to tell her that it was her I wanted to love and marry but I couldn’t and it is killing me. I walked into my office and slammed the door shut; I lightly pulled on my hair from all the stress that is happening. While doing so my cell phone rang I picked up since I did not know the number.