Way To Hogwarts

The siblings went into the Malfoy car and it drove of to King's Cross

" So Draco, Hermione do you have your Owls?"

" Yes mom" they said in unison.
When the car arrived to King's Cross Draco heard his father mutter somthing under his breath " Can't belive they are letting mudbloods to hogwards, a disgrace to the wizarding world" The boy wonderd why it was a disgrace, they were still wizards, but he knew from past expirience that it would only hurt his mother if he asked. The station was full of life with the Hogwarts Express was fuming.

Narrcissa waved her hand at her two beutiful children as the train left the staition. They looked very alike the two Draco has short platinum hair with cold steel eyes while Hermine has frizzy hair although it was a shade darker than Draco's, she also had warmer eyes than he had, they were darker.

" Are you scared?" The short haired boy just  shook his head and said

" What is there to be afraid of?"

" Becoming gryffindor " They both laughed there was no possibility in hell that any of them were going to become Gryfindor their family had always been in slytherin.
They went out to by some hot coco and heard the rumors " Harry Potter is here in compartment 2". The siblings decides to go and say hey, after all maybe he would become Slytherin and it would be a good thing being friend with ' the boy who lived' or as some called him 'the choosen one'. 

" Is it true?" Draco starts when they had entered "They're saying all down the train that Harry Potter's in this compartment. So it's you, is it?"

Harry can't stop glancing at the pale girl standing on Draco's left. Her striking silvery hair and piercing blue eyes.When Draco notices he feelt something inside him that he couldn't place, but just he puts it away and says.

" Oh, and this is my sister Hermione" The girl blushes feeling embarrassed that her brother had to introduce her so she just said.

" I can speak for myself Draco "  then she looks Harry straight in the eye " I'm Hermione Malfoy nice too meet you" Draco steps forward pushing his sister back although Harry couldn't take his eyes off her, he didn't look at Draco until he started talking

" You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." He holds out his hand for Harry to reach, Hermione can't help but think
'What. An. Idiot'

" I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks" his voice was cold and Draco took his hand back

" I'd be careful if I were you, Potter" Hermione knew something bad was coming " Unless you're a bit politer you'll go the same way as your parent- " Hermione took him by the arm and dragged him out off the compartment.

" Merlins Beard! What do you think you're doing" Draco was towering over her, he was almost a foot taller than Hermione

" The best way to get him to our side is maybe not insulting his friend that is sitting right next to him" Now it  is Dracos time to feel small, he is usually the one with the good idees although it is alway Hermione who has the brains.

The walk back to their compartent was quiet, both too stubborn to say something. They had just changed into their robes as a round-faced boy with dark hair knocked on their door

" Exuse me ha-"

" No" Hermione interupted, Draco thought that it was nothing unusuall about this they were always like this and it was fun. The boy just closed the door and continued walking, once he was out of sight they started laughing. There was nothing especially funny about the boy but they were both nervous even tho neither of them would admit it.

----------------------------------------

Hope you liked it I don't know if this is a good or a terrible idee but it popped into my head and i thought 'why not' so please comment and vote thank you