Trolls in the dungeons

I'm really sorry for the long waiting time, I had some stuff going on. To repay you I wrote a hella long chapter 2657 words, hope you'll enjoy!

- Little Bookworm💙💚❤️💛

Hermione woke up feeling angry, yesterday it had seemed like a good thing to do but today she  felt awful. She could have been expelled. Her father would not have been happy if that happend, he would more peciesly be outrageous, she was suppose to be the girl in the backround not taking up any more space then needed. So when she went down to the Great Hall she was basically fuming, how could they do something so stupid just to show her even more stupid brother that they were going to stand up to him. Hermione understood that they were enemies and had almost accepted it but they were eleven. When she sat down between Crabbe and Draco she didn't speak just sove some egg and bacon into her mouth.

Draco was a little bit angry with his sister, she had helped Potter and Weasley, she was supposed to be on his side. But he also knew that he couldn't be angry at his sister for more then a day it was just too hard after spending eleven years toghether.

The owls came soaring in from everywhere through the Great hall and there came eight owls, four on each package flying over two newly made Quiddich team mates. Gasps could be heard all over the hall, it was rare that somebody ever got a package bigger then a galleon, but two in one morning. Practically unheard of. Hermione looked at the letter atached to the package.

DO NOT OPEN PARCEL AT THE TABLE

This package Miss. Malfoy contains a Nimbus Two Thousand, but we do not want everybody knowing that you've got a broomstick otherwise they'll be wanting one too. Marcus Flint will meet you tomorrow night at the Quiditch pitch, at seven O'clock sharp is your first training.

Professor S. Snape

Hermione couldn't belive it, she had seen, and admired, Dracos' Comet Two Sixty but now she had a Nimbus Two Thousand. Hermione was in such a state of shock and exitment that she didn't mind Draco taking the card. When she stood up all her anger was gone, she walked out of the Great hall sitting on the steps with Draco on her side. She opend the package and Draco looked at it with awe and Hermione squeled with exitment. That's until she saw Ron and Harry and her anger was back more furious than ever.

" You could have got us expelled! " Hermione says as she walks over to the two who talks in hissed voices.

" Geez you weren't even there when we saw the dog "  Ron exclaimed

" What dog? "

" When we were going back to Gryffindor tower we heard Filch again and ran back to third floor and we saw a three headed dog, it was behind a door in the end of the long corridoor it was sleeping thank merlin "

" Great so not only did you almost get us expelled but you also almost got yourself killed, and you went to the third floor again! "

Harry and Ron didn't have the time to answer Hermione because another blond came their way.

" That's a broomstick Potter, You'll be in for it this time first years arn't allowed " Even if Hermione was angry with Harry and Ron she still snapped at her brother.

" What, my broomstick doesn't count? " He looked at her. Man if looks could kill. But Hermione stared back with the same intensity until Ron spoke up.

" It's not any old broomstick, it's a Nimbus Two Thousand, what did you say you've got at home Malfoy a Comet Two Sixty? Comet looks flashy but they're not in the same leuge as the Nimbus " Draco looked at the red head and smirked.