Duelling in the dark

When Draco had regained his senses and noticed that everybody was looking at him he beckoned Crabbe and Goyle to follow him. He went over to the Gryffindor table where his sister sat and was laughing with Ron Weasley and Harry Potter.

" Having a last meal Potter? When are you getting the train back to the Muggles?"

Hermione couldn't belive her brother she told him she was the new seeker and Harry was with her, how did he not figure out they are both seekers but for different teams?

" You're a lot braver now that you're back on ground and you've got your little friends with you "

My little friends? Draco couldn't help but think

" I'd take you anytime on my own, tonight if you want. Wizard's duel." " Never heard of Wizards duel before I suppose?"

" Of course he has" Hermione says standing up to her brother

" Now now sister, don't go making the wrong kind of friends " He whispers taking Hermiones arm and dragging her back to the Slytherin table, when they are back in their seats Hermione says.

" Let me go Draco, I'm not your puppet "

" Of course not, but we wouldn't want mother and father thinking you're friends with those Gryffindors"

Draco can't belive she would do this, friends with Harry Potter, no that's not right. The pridefull Malfoy's and a Potter? No.

" At least I have friends, I'm going to the library " Hermione gets up and leaves.

Hermione (POV)

Draco can't belive him, I'm friend with them. Does he expect me just to give up my friends? Bloody hell, I've been sitting here for hours I need to get back the clock is way to much. I go down to our common rooms and up to the girls sleeping doormitories, then something hits me, Draco and Harry are going to have a Wizarding duel. So I decide to sit in the common room and wait for Draco to come down, so I can follow him. When the clock is eleven thirty I go up and knock at the boys dormitories, Crabbe opens.

" Hey Crabbe, can you make Draco come out here?"

" Sure " Maybe thirty seconds later Draco comes out

" What do you want?"

" Just thought maybe you hade forgotten about the wizarding duel you set up " I say with a sneer.

" No I'm not going to that"

" What do you mean Draco?"

" Lets just say we'll see how they deal with Filch "

" You set them up!"

" What you gonna do about it "

Then he walks back and slams the door, I need to warn the others they will be in a lot of trouble. But where were they going to meet? I get out and walk to the third floor, for some reason that seems like the most likable place they would meet, especially because it's forbidden. As I walk along the coridoors I notice sound coming froom the trophey room and I was right. There stands Ron, Harry and Neville Longbottom.

" Hermione what are you doing here and where's Malfoy, I mean the other Malfoy, the irretat-"

" I get it Harry and he set you up, Filch is coming any second "

" Bloody hell!" just afterwards we hear lurking, that has to be Ms.Norris.

" Lets go" I mouth to them, just then Filch said

" Sniff around, my sweet, they might be lurking in a corner " We all went to the other door that felt like it was miles away " They're probably in here somewhere, probably hiding " We were almost there when BANG! Ron and Harry were on the floor wresteling with an armour.

" RUN!" Harry shouted and so we did, we ran up a corridoor just to go down another. We ran until we found a hidden passagway that led to the charms classroom.

" I think we lost him " Harry says

" But we neet to get back to Gryffindoor tower and in youre case, Slytherin.. wherever youre common room is " Ron  says

" Let's go then " I say, we part ways and when I come back Draco, Crabbe and Goyle are standing in the common room.

" Where have you been little sister "

" Seriosly 'little sister' Draco it is nine minutes, nine minutes"

" Don't avoid my question "

" I'm not avoiding it, avoding it would be trying not to answer, and I'm not gonna try. Sleep tight dear brother " He stood there dumstruck and I went to my bed not being able to fight off a smile.

This year is going to be fantastic