My Baby Bunny SLUT Chapter : 1

Jungkook: Guys you know my parents and my hyungs won't allow me to go you know right.

Bambam: hello~! You parents allow you I already ask them they said yes

Jungkook: the FUCK! When did you ask them??!?!!?!

Baekyun: chill dude and stop cursing do you want your brother to know you cursed~

Jungkook: I will buy you lunch for 1 week make me your slave but please don't tell my brother I beg you!!?!* Jungkook was going to a party and he didn't want to tell his brother if he told them they would be super angry at him but his parents allow him to go since he doesn't really step out of the house so yeah

Jungkook POV

Jungkook was all ready for his party and when he saw his brother going somewhere he smirked and then he jumped out of the window and ran to his friends car then Baekyun Bambam and Jungkook went to the party they all danced and Jungkook was all drunk he couldn't recognise himself then he bumped into some random girl then that girl started to kiss Jungkook also kiss that girl( I SWEAR TO LUCIFER JUNGKOOK YOUR BOOTY WILL ALL RED IN THE MORNING) Jungkook was really scared at the thought what will his brother do to him if they know he was parting with his friends and he was KISSING A GIRL Jungkook was literally freaking out he stopped kissing the girl and ran out of the party on his way he called his friends and said he is going home because he has some urgent work to do Jungkook ran to his house on the way he even fell but he didn't care and ran he finally reached his house and went to his room through the window he came out first.