My Baby Bunny SLUT Chapter: 2

No one POV

The Brother's were the first one to wake up. "Oh fuck my head is paining!" Said V "Guys here take these pills it will help" said the eomma Jin to the boys "Thank you!" Said everyone.

"Oh Hyung Jungkook!" Said Jimin "what about that brat" said Suga rubbing his head "should we check on him?" Said Jimin "okay it's been a long time since we saw our baby"said eomma Jin.

The boys got up and went to their baby brother room they saw him sleeping on the ground with no shirt on he was only in his pants they were shocked to see their baby bunny Jungkook like this he had messy hair some hickies on his chest(A/N punishment is gonna be worst for you Kookie) and half naked sleeping on the floor.

"mm..what the hell...?" Jungkook said while getting up from the floor infront he saw his HYUNGS staring at him with disappointment and anger there was a dark aura "Hyung...what are you doing here???" Said Jungkook.

"I should be the one asking you why are you like this?!?!?!" Said eomma Jin screaming his lungs out on the other side RM calming him down."like what?" Said Jungkook "you don't even care what I do and I don't care about you and from now on I'm not your BUNNY I'm JJK" said Jungkook coldly and went outside the room.

"Hyung was that our baby bunny...?" said Jimin shocked at what just happened. "Don't know Jimin but for now get ready for school boys we'll talk about this later to Jungkook and give him a good lesson" said Jin.

In the school

Only the six boys entered the school except Jungkook. "Where is Jungkook..?" Said Jin. The boys kept walking all the girls were screaming their lungs out "OPPA PLS BE MINE~!"
"OPPA SARANGHAE!!!!"

Jungkook POV

Its so damn annoying hearing those bitches scream early in the morning for nothing but my so-called-bratty-brothers then someone call me " hello? Excuse me?" I turned around and saw ROSE? "yes what is it Rose?"
"Will you help to kill those bitchy fuckin brats!!!" Said ROSE "those son of a bitch are stupid brothers but pls go ahead and kill them if you want I don't want them anyway? I said with full anger as I watched them flirting with those bitchy sluts " I have a plan" I said smirking "what is it??" Said Rose "let's make the JEALOUS shall we.." Rose smirked "of course JJK~"

ARE YOU READY DEAR BROTHERS TO FACE JJK~!

SORRY GUYS AGAIN FOR SHORT CHAPTERS I CAN'T HELP IT MY HANDS ARE ALSO SHORT LIKE JIMINIE

AN APOLOGY