My Baby Bunny Slut Chapter: 3

No one POV

Jungkook and Rose planned to make BTS jealous they started talking casually then Jungkook made the first move he pulled Rose closer by pulling her waist then Rose started her dirty talk whatever was going on BTS was watching everything they were full of anger and jealousy on the other hand Jungkook was watching how his brothers were giving him death glares he was enjoying teasing his brothers how could he not he was taking his revenge after all. The bell rang and Jungkook and Rose went to class then afterwards came slamming the door everyone gasped the teacher shouted at them "BTS AFTER CLASS DETENTION!!!" I smirked knowing that I have more time to discuss with rose for the next move then I saw Rose looking at me smiling devilishly I gave her a evil smile.

AFTER SCHOOL

I was with Rose in the in the class alone. " Did you see their faces?!" I said laughing devilishly Rose was laughing with me "So bunny boy what is the next plan ~" I told her the next plan and then she said ok and went out of the class. I stayed in the class for awhile thinking that how should I tell them that I really love them but they don't care. "How should I tell them this.." I then got up and was got out of the class my house was 20 minutes away so went walking near the door I saw my brothers with them were those bitchy sluts then i saw Taehyung Hyung kissing that slut I was so angry and sad I couldn't see this and ran to my friend Rose house then when I reached I knocked at the door Rose opened the door "oh hi Jungkook.. oh why are you crying?! Come inside" she let me inside and I told her the whole thing. "Those Bitches!! I'm going to kill them! How could they do this to you" she hugged me and comforted me for hours we talked and when I checked the time in my phone I was dead.."oh fuck..its 12:30 I'm so dead they are going kill me.." I was frozed " Jungkook you should go now and be careful because it is late now bye.." I smiled and grabbed my bag and went straight home I was in front of the door then I went quietly inside I sighed in relief seeing the lights were off then I closed the door quietly then all lights on I turned around my eyes wide so wide my eyeballs would come out any moment.
I saw a sight I never wanted to see..