My baby bunny slut Chapter: 4

"Hello Jungkook did you have fun? Being outside late at night? Huh" Suga hyung said all my hyungs were there with serious and concern looks
"Where.were.you" said Jhope hyung with a dark voice (A/N oh shit gguk your so in trouble) "Do you know how worried we were? You should atleast said something that your coming late or something. Now get ready for punishment.". Suga pulled a chair and patted his lap "you will get spanked 35 times jungkook pants off on my lap. NOW" Suga hyung said I was crying but obeyed I was on his lap now "Jungkook shh..take deep breaths calm down first okay? I really don't want to spank you but I have to bunny pls for your hyungie I will give you lots of kisses and we can cuddle" Jungkook was finally all calm he tightly gripped his hyungs pants "h-hyung yo-you can begin" said jungkook in a shaky voice "okay".

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Jungkook was a crying mess he couldn't stop he was crying loudly the others were comforting him "shh..baby bunny you did so great calm down honey you were so brave" said Jhope hyung and kissed him on his forehead all them were comforting him till he was asleep.

They all cooed seeing their baby boy sleeping so peacefully one by one everyone kissed his forehead put him to and went to sleep.

Next morning~

Jungkook woke up from his peaceful sleep because he has get ready for hel-I mean school he showered got dressed and went down for breakfast
"Good morning kookie" said Jin with a smile "You want some chocolate waffles?" Asked jungkook knowing it's his favourite "YES PLEASE" said jungkook gigging Jin chuckled at his cuteness "GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" came a cheery (cherry) voice from no other than-"SHUT THE FUCK UP HORSE FACE" from our sunshine jhope and that our 'the one who spits fire' Suga.

"Chill lil meow meow~" said Taehyung "come here you alien brat!" Taehyung ran behind him a angry Suga ran "Kids no fighting in the morning!" said Jin eomma "morning everyone" said app joon like that everyone was eating their breakfast "Jungkook where were you last night? Why did came late?" asked Jin in a soothing voice everyone was waiting for his answer.

"When I was coming home I saw you guys kissing those BITCHES so I went to a friend's house" now at this point they felt embarrassed they didn't know what to say so they quietly ate their breakfast and headed to school.

"I hope nothing happens in school" said jungkook quietly.

______________________________________
A/N Hello everyone! I'm back after a long ass break I'm really sorry that you didn't get to see kinky stuff hehe~ but you'll see horny bitches till then bye bye! See you in next chapter