➳ 025.

"you say that you pregnant
but, put a twist on it. say it's
another nigga's baby."
k e n z i e .

i was lookin' on youtube for ways to get glizzy bumass back for pranking me.

he uploaded that prank video, and it got one million views in a damn day.

nigga think he funny with his pranks? well shit, imma come back even harder.

i was at the water park with jaylen, nasir, al, kamari, kierra and kim. it was just us six.

the rest of them went to a fuckin' strip club of course. they snuck cordae and kade in since they're not eighteen yet.

"y'all seen that prank glizzy did on kenzie, bruh?" al asked, and laughed. i rolled my eyes.

here we go. now watch as the two lovers kamari and al make jokes for a good thirty minutes, and laugh obnoxiously loud. yay, super duper fun time!

"she wanted that vanderdick." kamari said, and laughed. he took jaylen from kierra's arms, and held him while walking up on the line:

"you and al really are in love." kim mumbled, and snickered.

"he's just the side nigga, you're the main." kamari said, and kissed kim on the cheek.

"move yo ga— mane, fuck you." she said, and rolled her eyes.

"hmm, when?" she asked, and i slapped her upside the head.

"ha-ha!" nasir said, and busted out laughing.

"wow, look at the violent behavior you're teaching that young child." al said, all proper n' shit.

"shut up." nasir said. i gave nasir a high five, and al mugged us both.

"fuck y'all." al said, nasir and i stuck up the middle finger at him.

"damn, that's really your twin." kierra said, and giggled.

"they was about to make another one during that video." kamari said, and snickered.

aggy ass. 😭

"facts." al said. "woulda turned into a whole ass sex tape."

"what's that?" nasir asked curiously, and put his thumb in his mouth. everyone but me started to laugh.

"mane— nothing nas." i said. "they're just being dumb."

"okay mommy." he said, and put his thumb back in his mouth.

all six of us were currently on a line for some crocodile water-ride that nasir wanted to go on.

after a few minutes; we finally got onto the ride. the ride went into a tunnel.

we were sprayed with water, causing nasir to scream loudly and bust out into laughter.

"lord... this child is gonna break my ears." kim mumbled, and snickered.

the ride continued to go foreword, and then a bucket of water came pouring down. landing on only kamari and al.