Full Descption

Hey guys NightTide here and this is my new story. Now there is some things I'm going to explain before this.

1- I do not own Inazuma eleven /go/chrono stone/galaxy/ares/outer code or any other inazumas. 

2-The story line from inazuma eleven go will still be basically the same but different in some areas but different in some aspects like Tenma will be insecure, shy and shuts himself off sometime but all together acts basically the same except for the fact that he does have more soccer skill at the start in the book then in the show.

3- Tenma might be a little bit OC in this but don't judge

4- Gouenji had met Tenma at Riverside and remembered him. Tenma and Gouenji talked and learnt about what happend. Tenma told Gouenji his dream and Gouenji decided to help teach him. No one knows that he helps Tenma except Aki and keeps it a secret for Gouenji's sake.

5-Tenma doesn't know Gouenji is Ishido Shuuji because Gouenji doesn't want to hurt Tenma's feelings knowing how much he loves soccer

There is more but it will come up later in the story. Now to see the description

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifth Sector is a group that has regulated soccer within Japan and trying to take over the world with regulated soccer. They use SEEDS who are specially trained children or imperials who helps fifth sector.

.

.

.

Matsukaze Tenma a boy who has shut himself out from others barely speaking but his love for soccer says enough. Matsukaze Tenma was adopted while he was growing up and was bullied quite a bit in his home town Okiwana. When he was little he and his mother was on a walk at the beach when he found a puppy stuck in some wood. He went to help the puppy but once he got it out the planks of wood started falling. That day was the day everything changes, the day where one ball saved his life and gave him his love for soccer. The day one soccer player saved a boy who grown up to become the wind that blows away the storm. The day that will change Raimon and the whole soccer world forever...

.

.

.

.

.

But something happened... A while after Tenma began playing soccer or trying to learn, with his interest on dribbling. One day while playing in the park with his mum and dad something happened. Something that changes him, secluded him and got him bullied for a while. That day he became an orphan. A little later after a few years of torment he was adopted. He had a nice family but a busy one. His family was always on business meeting but still loved him with their hearts. They knew his dream and want to go to Raimon so they sent him to one of his actual living relatives while the were busy working. So he lived in Inazuma town with his aunt Kino Aki.

While their he learnt to open up a bit but still hadn't broken out of his shell he placed. He still got bullied a bit but had made friends on the way and had met his hero after a bump in at Riverside. Gouenji Shuuya the one who had saved him all those years ago and now part time mentor. Gouenji had heard about what happened and his passion and had decided to help him out and teach him the basics but keeping it a secret. But Tenma never knew that Gouenji Shuuya was also the one and only Ishido shuuji.

.

.

.

Finally he had finally been able to go to Raimon. But while there he learns about the group named fifth sector and their plan and tries to fight back. Matsukaze Tenma the shy and quiet boy who was unsure of where he belongs will go on a adventure meeting new people and trying to stop fifth sector once and for all. But while on the adventure will this soccer freaks past resurfaces... The past he had tried to hide from his loved ones with another story will be found out during his adventures and his team tries to help him. Will the Raimon eleven be able to break out of his shell? Can Tenma finally find safety and let himself open up again?

----------------------------------------------------------------

That is my description for the story might change on the way

BYE MY SHOOTING STARS NIGHTTIDE IS OUT!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3