Up for adoption

Sooooooooooooo...
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry... I'm really sorry.
I'm sorry I've had this book out for so long and have never uploaded a chapter on it and I'm sorry that I put you hopes up. When I made the idea and published the book I had no plan, no idea of what I would do and was just not ready.
It's came to a point where I never worked on it. I've mentioned from time to time that I may discontinue or give it to someone else now rather than later and at this point it just feels like the right option.
I feel that if someone else has it they would do more justice, more so considering I haven't watch iego in a long time and just haven't really been into it mentally.
Putting it up for adoption feels like a better choice and leaves me feeling better knowing I've given someone an idea but a blank slate to work on. The idea and plan is out there but the story is up to them and can be moulded to there liking. Doing this makes me feel better than trying to write something which will probably lead to disappointment.

I'm sorry I put up this story unplanned and have discontinued is before even writing it but knowing that so many people want to know when it's going to update or when if I'll continue it makes me feel guilty knowing that it may never happen.

Please don't hate me for not writing it and giving it away. But if you want the story or want to adopt it please just tell me and I'll be happy to do what I can.

~ Mel