Taken Care Of

Requested By: ShaydeeVee33

Request: Can you do a fluff where the reader is sick and Connor takes care of her

A/N: First request. I really hope this turns out as good as I want but no promises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her stomach turned as she curled up into a smaller ball under her comforter. For the last few days she wasn't feeling too good but today everything got worse. She had tried 5 different types of medicine then she gave up and hoped it would just pass, which meant she had to call in sick today. Deciding she needed to eat something, she dragged herself out of bed and into her kitchen. She searched through all her cupboards but nothing seemed very appetizing. Finally, she decided on making some Miso Soup. As she was making it she heard a knock at the door and shuffled her way to the door. The knocks continued and she yelled, "Hold on I'm coming!"

When she opened the door she saw the last face she expected to see. "Hey Connor. What are you doing here?" She asked and leaned against the open door. "You didn't show up at the station so I wanted to make sure you were alright." He said and analyzed her. "You don't look okay. You're heart is beating really fast and you're sweating a lot." She wiped her forehead and realized he was right. "Yeah, I wasn't feeling good so I stayed home to try and wait it out. Why don't you come in." She said mainly so she could finish her soup. He walked in and she went back to the kitchen to get the soup. She sat at the dining table and slowly ate. Connor walked around and looked at the pictures on her walls, which mainly consisted of her family. He stopped on a certain one. "Is this your sister? She was accepted into Harvard. They only accept 6% of their applicants." He said and looked over at Y/N's curled up form sitting in a wooden chair.

"You don't think we noticed? She freaked out and called my mom to tell her. I was only 17 at the time and she wanted to take a picture of me with her acceptance paper." She put her bowl in the sink and went by Connor to look at the picture he spoke of. "She was so pretty. Now she's married and has twins. Crazy huh?" She walked to her room and Connor followed. "I'm going to lay down for a bit. Feel free to do whatever." Her voice was quiet as she said this. She wanted him to stay but she didn't want to say that. "You need to take some medicine to help you get better. You can't just stay in bed all day." He walked into her bathroom and looked through her medicine cabinet. "I can and I will Connor! You can't stop me!" Connor returned with a bottle of medicine that she didn't even know she had. "Here. You need to take this." He tried to hand it to her but she slapped it away. "No. I just want to sleep."

Connor furrowed his eyebrows and picked it up. "I don't want to have to make you take this, but I will if I have to." He sat on the side of the bed. She decided that she didn't want and android forcing medicine down her throat so she decided she should take it. "Fine. Give it to me." She grabbed it and after taking some she threw it back at Connor. "Can I sleep now? Please?" Her quiet voice was almost unheard by the android sitting on the edge of her bed. "Okay. But make sure you take more when you wake up." She groaned and closed her eyes and slowly drifted off. He kissed her temple before he left and she smiled lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This probably sucks and I'm sorry if I ruined the request. Hopefully I'll get better at writing these and I hope that you enjoy this.

Love you! ~ Mae