Jealousy

Requested By: ShaydeeVee33

Request: Can you a one shot of Gavin Reed flirting with the reader and Connor gets jealous?

A/N: I absolutely love this person. They have been very kind and have requested so much and has kept me busy. Thank you for requesting and keeping me up and doing stuff. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gavin waited at your desk for you to show up to work. You see, Gavin Reed was a persistent prick who wouldn't take 'No' for an answer. "Hey Y/N! Have you thought about it yet?" He asked as you walked in. You rolled your eyes and pushed him out of the way. "Yes Reed. I gave you my answer yesterday. And the day before and the day before that. I don't know what you don't understand about the word 'No'." This boy did not understand that you were not interested. "Come on, baby." He stood behind you and put his hand on your shoulders. "Don't touch me Reed." You only referred to him as 'Reed'. He didn't deserve to be called by his real name by you. You shook his hands off and stood up, pushing past him. "You need to work instead of bothering me." You went to Hank's desk and put a file next to his phone which had 50 unread texts.

"You look sexy when you lean over the desk like that." He pushed his crotch against your ass and put his hands on your waist. You quickly stood up and pushed him away. "Don't touch me." You quickly walked back to your desk but wasn't allowed to sit down thanks to Reed. "Come on. One date and I'll show you I'm good at more things than talking." He leaned in but you put a hand on his chest to stop him. Meanwhile, Connor was walking in right behind Hank probably telling him that he needs to start coming in earlier. Connor looked over to you and saw that Gavin was pushing himself onto you. He started to get a feeling similar to anger but he just kept talking to Hank. "Don't fucking touch me." You spat, anger very evident in your voice. He rolled his eyes and let you sit down but he kept pestering you about a date.

"Jesus Christ Reed. Fine. One date and if I don't want you after that then leave me alone." You finally gave in and he smirked. He then walked away, leaving you to put your head in your hands and sigh. "Are you alright, Detective (L/N)?" Connor asked making you jump. "Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. Reed is just giving me a hard time again about going on a date with him." That feeling built up in him again. He wanted to ask you what it was but decided against it for he wasn't supposed to feel feelings. "So what's on the agenda today, Connor?" You asked taking him out of his daze. "There has been another homicide and the deviant is on the run. We should get started on it very soon." You sighed and ran a hand through your hair. Nodding, you stood up and went over to Hank. "Let's go. We've got a homicide to investigate again. Connor don't taste any blood please." You said walking past him.

~Timeskip~

When you made it to the investigation Reed was of course there. Today couldn't get any worse for you but you spoke too soon. "Connor! Stop tasting blood, dude! It's disgusting!" You yelled when the first thing Connor did was do exactly what you told him not to. He stood up and continued examining the place. When Reed walked up to you once again you groaned a little louder than you intended. "So, about that date tonight..." He continues a conversation about this 'date' you were having and Connor was listening very intently. That feeling was bubbling up again and when Gavin grabbed your ass he snapped. He quickly walked up to Gavin and grabbed his arm. "If you can't tell she obviously doesn't want you doing that. So please leave her alone before this gets any worse." His voice scared and shocked you at the same time. He stood up for you. Why?

When Gavin left you walked up to Connor questioning him but got no response until you got back in the car with Hank when you started asking Hank what he thought was happening. "I think the piece of plastic was jealous." Hank made you think. He's an Android how could he be jealous. Until you realized something. He's becoming deviant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know this was short and probably sucky. Also I know it took me a long time to update but I was super busy and sick. If you want a part two then I might make one.
Love you ~ Mae