Blinded

Requested By: ShaydeeVee33

Request: Can you do a blind reader where Connor helps them out by going with them to places. This takes place after the revolution and androids live with humans in peace.

A/N: I haven't updated in a while because I went to Florida for my birthday and I've been under a lot of stress with school coming up soon so I'm really sorry but enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were born blind. Throughout your life you have had a seeing eye dog that helped with just about everything. When androids were introduced Elijah Kamski, who is your childhood friend, wanted to make you a specially made Android to replace your dog Koda. You refused, of course, because Koda had helped you through a lot and you loved him. When you met Hank at a bar you became friends due to your short tempers. You later found out he was a police officer and hated androids. You had asked him why but he didn't respond so you assumed he didn't want to talk about it. You have had people make fun of you and even verbally abuse you because you can't see and if you called the police you wouldn't be able to give a description of the person. (I feel like a bitch for saying that just now) When the androids became deviant you were kinda happy. You had heard a ton of people abuse their androids while you were walking down the streets and in stores and they finally got their say in everything now. After this crimes got higher because androids weren't around humans anymore.

One night you were walking home after hanging out with some friends at a bar and all of them were too drunk to drive so you had to walk. Koda stopped you from walking and you started to freak out when you heard a man behind you. Koda and fended him off and he turned out to be a mugger but sadly he was hurt so I had to take him to the vet to make sure he was fine but he needed surgery and they offered a 'replacement' as they called it until he was fine. After this Connor and Hank wanted to help you out but you said you could do everything yourself so you tried for a day. You didn't want another dog to help you out. You wanted Koda to be better so he could be back in your arms. After trying to do things yourself for one day, you decided to just stay home for a while because you were almost hit by a car twice. Connor decided he would help you even after all your denies about needing help.

"You don't have to help me Connor. I can do this on my own." You said to the detective android. "I know but I want to help." He handed you a box of what you assumed to be tea bags. You reached behind you for the cart and put it in. Turns out you dropped it on the floor. "Dammit. You muttered and was about to reach down and grab it but Connor beat you to it and put it in your hand. "Thanks." You put it in the cart this time and continued your shopping with Connor. You told him about things you did when you were younger and how everything was a bit hard when you were younger but you learned to overcome them. He listened to your stories and he loved how persistent you were. He loved how you never gave up even when times were tough. He loved... you. You with your stupid jokes and bright smile when you got someone to laugh at them. He loved how you would go through tough situations but come out still a bubbly happy girl.

You were waiting for Connor to hand you the next item but he was lost in thought. "Connor? Are you there?" You asked and he snapped back to reality. "Sorry." He said in the monotone voice you have come to love. He handed you a few more boxes and you put them in the cart. "That concludes shopping." You said and grabbed the cart when he started pushing it to the register. You felt happy knowing that he wants to help you. The android that was there to keep you company when Hank was drunk or working. On the way to your apartment you tried to start up a conversation with him but they didn't last long.

Finally we made it to the building and he helped me to my apartment. We brought in the groceries and I flopped on the couch. "I cant wait to get Koda. He'll be so happy to be home." I smiled. Connor was silent and I got a little worried. "Connor?" I called out but didn't get a response. He already left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know I havent updated in a while but school has got me really distracted. I'll probably do a part two on this but I'm gonna try and do some other requests first. Thank you for sticking around and I love you all.
~Mae