➳ 026.

^ LMFAOOOO i was laughing at that for a good five minutes, anywaysss...

•••

"this ain't the first time you
been hiding sumn' from me."
k e n z i e .

"mm." kade said to me, and mugged me. i looked at him confused.

"nigga what?" i asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"you just love to keep stuff from ya brother huh?" he asked.

"mane, kade... what you talkin' bout?" i asked, and furrowed my eyebrows.

fuck, he prolly found the pregnancy test.

"you know damn well what i'm talkin' about." he said. "pregnancy."

"kade, i'm not—

"mane, it's alright... i already know she is." he said. i looked at him, and furrowed my eyebrows.

"what?" i asked confused.

"what you mean what?" he asked. "the pregnancy test on the floor, kenzie... i know she's pregnant."

"what? nigga— first of all, who's she?" i asked.

"you should know." he said, and rolled his eyes.

"kade, none o—

"let me explain nigga, damn!" he ordered.

"but, you just sai—

"soooo, we went into the kitchen, and glizzy had found somebody pregnancy test. al and i got worried, so we went and got saliva pregnancy tests. we tested kierra and amanda while they were sleeping." kade explained, cutting me off.

"anddd?.." i asked.

"and, amanda's pregnant again, kierra's not." he said, and put his head in his hands.

amanda's pregnant, the fuck?

"kade—

"mane, ion know what imma do." he said. "i don't want another baby. at least, not right now." he continued, and sighed.

he put his head in his hands, and i rubbed his back. he's only seventeen with another baby on the way, it's crazy.

➳➳➳
a m a n d a .

i walked into the room that kade, jaylen, and i were staying in. everyone went out to an amusement park except for kade and i.

kade was sitting on the bed watching some tv show. i laid down next to him.

"hey." i said, and wrapped my arms around him. he became stiff, and didn't hug me back, leaving me confused.

"kade." i said, and he didn't reply. he just continued watching the tv, and pretended that i wasn't there.

"kade, why you ignoring me?" i asked, rubbing his shoulder.