Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

The day went by slowly and by early afternoon we were waiting for the elevator to reach our floor.

“ Guys we’re back!” Nick yelled once we stepped through the door. Closing it behind me.

“ I thought you had school till, 2?” Ryan questioned while checking his watch.

“ Half-day.” I said while plopping down on top of him and grabbing the blanket behind his head.

“ Well that’s nice.” He said and resumed playing his video game.

“ Where’s Austin and Ron?” Nick asked while sitting next to me. I laid back and rested my head in lap, so I had my feet in Ryan’s lap.

“They went to the coffee shop, I guess they were still tried from the movie night last night.” He mumbled while ruffling my hair.

“ Did I hear coffee shop?” I piped while jumping up and grabbing my phone.

“ Oh no, you do not need that sugar.” Nick laughed while stealing my phone and pecking me on the lips.

“ Please?” I begged with my puppy eyes. He shook his head and started backing away.

“ Fine, I guess ill need a new form of coffee.” I sang while tackling him on the sofa and kissing him roughly.  Instantly out of reaction Nicks hands wound around my waist and pulled me closer. I snaked my hands into his hair and drew him closer so our foreheads were pressed together and are lips sealed with each others. 

“ Seriously could you guys do that when I’m not around!” Ryan yelled while throwing cold ice water on us, causing us to pull away shivering.

“ You little prick!” I half jokingly yelled while jumping up and pinching his chest.

“ Ouch, stop-Ouch. Tanner!” He yelled while trying to squirm away from my painful pinches.

“ Haha okay I think he’s had enough torture smurf.” Nick laughed while pulling me back and into his chest. I shivered from the coldness off our wet bodies.

“ Well, I’m going to go change because a certain prick threw ice cold water on me!” I sneered while getting out of Nicks grasp and walking towards the stairs. I heard the guys laughing in the back round and the foot steps of Nick trailing behind me.

“ I like that white shirt wet.” Nick laughed while unbuttoning his and throwing it in the hamper.

“ Really? Maybe I should wear it to school.” I joked and struck a pose. He growled and put long sleeve shirt on.

“ What, you don’t think Jace would enjoy it?” I asked while taking it off and throwing it in the hamper and grabbing a spare bra.

“Oh, I think he’d like this a lot more.” Nick whispered against my neck while pinching the back of my bra together. It neatly unclipped and fell limp on my body.

“ O yes, much better.” Nick said while spinning me around and pushing me against the wall. His lips instantly  found mine and played aimlessly with them. I pushed him away just enough for me to throw my bra across the closet and push him into the wall behind him, before attacking him with my lips.  Nick grabbed my hips roughly and pushed them against his. He gently bit my lower  lip begging for entrance which I easily denied, due to his little stunt earlier. He slipped his hand behind my neck and broke the kiss.

“ Feisty.” He whispered in my ear before kissing down my neck. I closed my eyes enjoying the fire the was spreading through my body. His lips left little whispers against my neck before sliding up my cheek and resting right by my lips. He lightly kissed there and kissed the other side before pulling back. I opened my eyes in surprise and glared. He had a smile on his face was slipping off his pants.