Breaking Walls: 4

Warning: this chapter has sexual content. Read at your own risk.

I get out my chair but fall as soon as my feet touch the ground. I can't help but laugh at how funny that was.

It feels great to forget about all that's happened. And I even got my best friend back tonight. Sure, I do feel a little bad because I've been going to church but just one night like this won't kill anyone.

"You can go upstairs if you need to. I'm sure Zack won't mind. He has a guest room" Sarah informs me.

"Awe, you're so sweet. You're my bitch man. Thank you for looking out"

Sarah leads me up to Zack's guest room so I can rest.

"Thank you" I say closing my eyes.

"Just rest" She says closing the door behind her.

********SARAH'S POV********

"I want you to go in there and sleep with her" I tell Rick.

This skank is going to pay for what she did. Sleeping with my boyfriend and calling me a whore? I'll show her who's the real whore.

"What the hell? No" Rick responds.

"But you promised to do it if I paid you $1,00"

"How do I know you'll give it to me for sure?" He asks.

"I'm one of the richest people in the school. I can get anything I want"

"Fine. I want double" Rick says.

"Fine" I compromise.

"What if I get caught?" He asks.

"It's not like you're raping her...if you do, oh well? Just say she asked for it, people always believe that. Plus she won't be waking up anytime soon, I put something in her drink" I tell him.

He nods his head and heads inside.

**********BACK TO YARA'S POV********

I hear the door open and I look up but I can't really fix my eyes, but it seems like a guy.

I feel the heavy body on me kissing my neck. I try to push the guy off but I don't have the strength to.

"Get off" I groan.

"Shhhh" Is what he responds with.

He begins to take my pants off. I immediately begin to kick my legs as hard as possible trying to stop him, but I can barely kick.

I begin to doze off again, but I try to hold back.

"This can't be happening right now" I think to myself .

"Please get off of me" I cry.

"Sorry sweet cheeks. I need the money" he responds.

And then I feel it.

This isn't how I wanted to lose my virginity. I wanted to lose it when I went on a honeymoon someday, after I got married. Not by getting raped. I didn't ask for this...I mean who would?

I doze off and let my eyes see nothing but pitch black. I couldn't stop what just happened, what was the point.

I wake up the next morning totally hung over, still in Zack's house in the same guest room I fell asleep in...