Prolouge

Location:Planet of the Kai's

We now see our three warriors battered and bruised.Their outfits torn as they we're fighting one of the most strongest beings that everyone feared.

???: OGAGAGAGAGAGGAGAAA

YN:*Grunts* that monster...When are you going to stand down!?

Vegeta: Don't bother YN,All we need to do now is buy some time for kakarot to charge his spirit bomb

YN: For how long?

Vegeta: For as long as we possibly can, NOW STOP TALKING AND FIGHT! HRAAAGHHH!!!

Vegeta then went into his Super saiyan 2 and charged at Buu,but as he did he was suddenly met by a hand and choked him.

YN:VEGETA!!!

You went into your Super Saiyan 2 and did a roundhouse kick to buu,Thus making him drop vegeta and turned his attention to you.

Goku was watching the whole thing while charging his spirit bomb.

With each punch,A shockwave occurs that can be felt from galaxies away.You and buu are fighting at your fullest.At first neither of you we're gaining the upper hand,but slowly you feel your energy depleting.

Goku: 'C'mon guys,Just hold him for a little longer....I know you can do it!'

Vegeta slowly stands up,Holding his ground.

Vegeta:DAMMIT! THIS BASTARD IS SURLEY GOING TO HELL!

Since you were almost out of stamina,You charged one of goku's signiture attacks and decided to put everything into one blow.

YN:KAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....MEEEEEEEEEEEE....HAAAAAAAAA...MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....HUH?!

Buu:AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

buu suddenly teleported  behind you and kicked you thus knocking you out

YN: GAAAH!!!!

Vegeta: YN!!!

Goku:THE SPIRIT BOMB IS READY!!! VEGETA,GET YN OUT OF THERE!

Vegeta suddenly appears in front of buu and releases One of his deadliest attack at buu to distract him.

Vegeta:TAKE THIS! BIG BAAANG ATTACK!!!

As soon as he released his attack,Vegeta quickly grabs your unconscious body and gives way for goku's spirit bomb.

Vegeta: NOW KAKAROT! THROW IT NOW!!!

Goku:This for everyone you killed! TAKE THIS! HRAAAAHHH!!!

As soon as goku throws his spirit bomb,Something happened that completely shocked him...

Buu:AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Vegeta:WHAT!?

Goku:NO WAY!!!

Buu was suddenly pushing the spirit bomb back while goku was struggling.

Vegeta:DAMMIT! WE WERE SOO CLOSE!...Im sorry kakarot...My calculations weren't what I've expecte-WAIT!

an Idea suddenly popped into vegeta's brain.

Vegeta: WE STILL HAVE A WISH,DONT WE!?

Location:somewhere on the planet

Dende:yes!! Porunga is here vegeta.And he's waiting veeeery patiently...

Vegeta:well what are you waiting for!? Wish for kakarot's energy to be replenished again!

Dende:Okay!

As soon as dende chanted and made his wish to porunga,he then contacted goku telepathically.