~Introducing YN!,The protector of earth!~

6 months has passed since the battle between the Z fighters and the destructive majin buu held place.Now we go to a sleeping YN waiting to be woken up by a familiar face.

*Knock**knock*knock*

Chi-chi:YN! Wake up dear, Breakfast is ready!

YN:Ok mom! Give me 5 minutes and I'll join you,dad and goten for breakfast!

You said as you kicked yourself up of bed,went to the showers to bathe yourself and wore your school uniform.You weren't comfortable wearing as your muscles are seen,for your uniform is too tight but you didn't want to anger the maiden of the Son family...Trust me,It won't end well.

As soon as you finished,you came down to see a mountain of dishes waiting to be eaten as goku and goten we're drooling at the amount of food thats on the table.

Goku:C'mon YN get over here already and lets eat! Im already starving here

YN:Sorry Dad,I had trouble with my uniform today... It's kind of....Tight.

Chichi:Let me help you dear!

Chichi said as he helps you loosen the uniform up,And THANK GOD you can finally breathe!

YN:Thanks mom! When it comes to problems,you really know how to solve 'em.

Chichi: That's what mom's do! Now,Hurry up or else you and goten will be late.I Don't want my precious babies to have a bad future!

YN:*Blushes*M-Mom,I-Im not a kid anymore,Me and goten can handle ourselves.Right goten?

Goten:*talking while his mouth is full* urhrffhurmm!

Chichi: don't forget to swallow goten or you'll choke on your food!

Goten:*Gulp*Sorry mom

Goku:Oh! Before I forget! YN,After you get back from class can we train? I don't wanna get rusty yunno?

YN:I know how you feel dad, Don't worry,and of course I want to train with you! I've always wanted to achieve that so-called supersaiyan3!

Goku:Im sure you'll achieve it!With the progress you're going, You'll transform in no time.Just be patient and don't overdo yourself, It'll come to ya!

Chichi: Wouldn't you look at the time,YN hurry up and finish your food.Same goes with you goten!

Goten/YN: Okay mom!

As soon as you finnished your breakfast with your parents,You and goten exchanged farewell's with your parents.

YN:Bye mom!see ya later dad!

Goten:Bye!!!

Chichi:Behave you two!!

Goku:knock 'em dead kiddo!

You and goten then flew towards the school you were enrolled in which is kuoh academy.Its interesting that before it was an all girls school until suddenly they accepted boys,You never knew why and decided to shrug it off.

And then you realized something...

YN:Wait a minute...

Goten:What is it YN?

YN:We can't let them see us flying towards school,we don't want to be the center of the attention.Lets drop somewhere near and less populated.

Goten:Hmmm...Okay!

You and goten then Landed near an old building that looks abandoned and went to school not knowing that a certain crimson haired girl was watching from a window.