thirty three.

a new week dawned on ymc, everyone returning to their usual working environment, including wannaone and the trainees

hwayoung returned to her normal routine of going to school by the morning, and having training in the afternoon along with the an hour or two of practice with wanna one.

what she was doing was basically breaking the rules of what her doctor gave her, but she had no choice but to work hard. she made sure to eat well and rest immediately after her training days though.

" did you drink your medicine already?" taeyong asked, kneeling down to face hwayoung who was seated against the mirror.

she smiled weakly, " yeah, i did. i also had a few snacks earlier. no need to mind me." she assured him.

" after what happened to you, you really need to take it easy, egghead. the stress will ruin your body. " taeyong advised, sitting beside her.

" i know. but at least i'm getting a little better. what i really need to do though is talk to jinhee. the wanna one members told me she already came back but i haven't seen even a trace of her ever since i came back." she said, feeling problematic. she let out a sigh.

"  she'll open up to you eventually. the both of you can't just leave it like that, especially since you guys were really close to begin with." he spoke, comforting her.

" oh by the way, i've seen the articles about that schoolmate of yours. jaeeun was it? i gotta say, she's pretty." taeyong smirked, teasing hwayoung. 

hwayoung almost choked on the water she was drinking when she heard him say that. " yeah, pretty disgusting." she said, making a face.

" i'm telling you now, hyung. stay clear away from that girl. she is trouble and does not need or deserve your attention. and don't even think of hitting her up." she threatened. taeyong laughed mischievously.

" i'm kidding, i'm kidding. i know who she is, remember? we almost spent a day talking about how she hated your guts and stole your ex from you." he said, calming her down. meanwhile hwayoung's expression faded into a sad one.

she thought of it that day, why didn't jihoon visit him along with the other members? did he not care about her anymore? she couldn't help but think. but she felt a little mean, because she knew that he didn't need to if he didn't want to. but she wanted to see him, she was curious, because as far as she knew, they were in good terms the other day.