thank you.

Hello to each and everyone of you who have read thus far, and I know you all hate reading my cringey and sappy notes so just read till the end and I promise this won't take long

Hello to each and everyone of you who have read thus far, and I know you all hate reading my cringey and sappy notes so just read till the end and I promise this won't take long. :)

When I first wrote Fansign, I didn't even expect to reach 100 reads because I thought my writing was complete shit.

But once I put it out, I was surprised that people actually did read it and I was over my head when it reached 1k in just 2 weeks. I am really thankful for those who watched me hit that first milestone and are still here reading this note right now.

To those of you caught up to Fansign a little later, know that I love each and everyone of you equally and I know you all and take notice of your comments even if I don't reply. ;)

Fifty five chapters later, we're here at the finish line and Fansign is now fast approaching 50k reads.

Again, thank you all so much for making my dreams come true. Thank you for being my motivation to keep writing and trying.

Also, I will be posting a Q&A for the characters and also myself, so if you have any questions for any of my characters or for me, be sure to follow my profile to get updated. ;)

I know you guys wanted to hear this very badly, and it will probably asked in the Q&A, so I'm here to deliver you guys this news.

Fansign will have a sequel.

If you guys want to be notified on when it comes up, follow me here and I'll gladly put it up once Fansign reaches 50k.

Thank you again and I love you all so much. ♡

- Christine