thirty five.

a week has passed and before they even knew it, the concert was right before them

a week has passed and before they even knew it, the concert was right before them. hwayoung, being the early bird, made sure she at least had some sleep to energize herself for today's performance. the boys, as usual, were woken up by minhyun who woke up the earliest.

wanna one dressed up casually, not even bothering to fix their appearances so they could go the concert rehearsal early. hwayoung did the same and soon, they were all at the concert venue.

they all had one thing in common. a fluttering and excited feeling roaming in their system. all of them had been waiting for this day that they practiced so much for.

hwayoung was unusually quiet though, feeling more and more nervous as time passed by. she was typically unshaken at times like this, but this was her first public performance, so of course the pressure was on her.

woojin came up to her while her built- in mic was being set up. " you okay?" he asked.

she turned to him, startled a bit. " oh! u-uh yeah. just a little nervous." she laughed awkwardly. " don't be. we practiced this so many times you've basically mastered it. besides, you're choi hwayoung. you can do it for sure." he comforted her, patting her back. hwayoung returned his smile, putting her ear- ins on.

" standby." the stage coordinator  said. the collab performance was the opening, so all of them quickly got into their positions. " cue!" the stage coordinator shouted, and the lights dimmed.

. . .

everyone was getting ready in the dressing room and they were all getting their hair and makeup done. there were 35 minutes remaining before the concert starts and everyone was having their finishing touches made to make sure everything was set.

hwayoung was dressed in a cropped black sweater, paired with a skin tight red leather skirt. she wore a black choker, hoops, black boots and a beret to accessorize a more edgier look. the wanna one members' outfits were matched with hers, as they had the black and red motif as well.