Chapter 69 - Fiery Nandini Murthy!

As soon as I arrived at that place, all eyes were on me! I don't blame them either! I mean I wasn't dressed for the place. Who wears a heavy anarkali suit to a freaking beach? Well Nandini Murthy does! I decided to ignore the stares of the strangers and started looking for my man. The beach, a place where both of us felt at peace! Whenever we're upset, we come to the beach. The beach was super busy this evening but I knew exactly where Manik would be. I ran to that place, my heels digging into the wet sand. Urgh! I screamed as I bent down to take my heels off and lift my dress up slightly so it does not get dirty. I took the heels in my hand and started to run again. I felt like I was in some sort of a Bollywood movie, a lost girl searching for the love of her life. As soon as I reached the place, I saw him! He was sat under the palm tree staring into the sea.

"I knew you'd be here!" I said as I came closer to Manik. I was breathing heavily due to all the running.

"Nandini! How do you always manage to chase me down?" He said still looking towards the sea.

"It's not rocket science Malhotra! If you really want to get away from me then find a better place!" I said with a smirk.

"I wish!" He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me! So you do want to get away from me! Well guess what, you won't be able to! Not today! Not tomorrow! Not this month!Not this year! Never! I'm always going to be there irritating you as your best friend or as your girlfriend. So Malhotra if you decide to break up with me because well I don't know you might get bored of me then I'll still stay there to annoy you as your best friend!" I said rambling on without realising what I was actually saying.

"And what makes you think I'm going to break up with you?" He said with a stern face.

"I don't know! I mean maybe you won't be able to stand my tantrums, my childishness, my over protectiveness, my..." I started to list the reasons when he interrupted me.

"Let's break up!" He said firmly.

"Okay cool... wait what? Break up? Are you mad? Why? You're joking right?" I realised what he said and loaded him with questions.

"No let's break up!" He stated with a serious face. So he wasn't joking.

"Manik but why? What have I done? Manik please if it's because I ate your chocolates then I'm sorry. If it's because I made you watch SRK movies I'm sorry. If it's because I forcefully put make up on you the other day I'm sorry. If it's because...."

"Shut up Nandini! Mazaak kar rahaa hun!" He exclaimed shutting me up.

"What? Mazaak? Aisa mazaak kon kartaa hai? Listen aisa ghatiya mazaak mere saath mat karnaa!" I said in relief.

"Exactly! Aisa gathiya mazaak mat karo! How can you even think I'll break up with you Nandini? How can you think I'll ever get bored of you? You're the best thing to happen to me! Your tantrums, your over protectiveness, your cringy SRK movies, your childishness, it's all my favourite because it includes you! So please don't you ever think about breaking up with me!" Manik said softly as he held on to both my hands firmly to imply that I was his and only his. I simply nodded my head.

"Manik why are we so sentimental?" I asked.

"Aray yaar! Stop ruining the moment!" He said as he let go off me.

"No no no no! I'm not gonna ruin the moment! Here hold me! Hold me naa!" I said as I grabbed his hands and put them on my waist. He stared at me in disbelief and I gave him a What stare.

"Hold me properly naa!" I said with irritation and he pulled me towards him.

"Is this better?" He asked with a smirk.