Chapter 71 - "I'm never talking to you again!"

We were having an amazing time pampering ourselves but a thought kept coming across our mind. What were the boys doing? Normally they would've tried to peek in and see what we were up to but today there was no sign of them. What if they were drinking? What if they went out partying? What if they were gossiping about us? What if they're at a night club? The thoughts would not stop so we finally decided to check up on them. I looked out the window to see if Manik's car was there but it wasn't.

"Aiyappa! I knew it! They've gone out! Manik's car isn't there! What if they've gone to a night club? I won't spare Manik!" I said angrily.

"Calm down Nandini. Let's check Manik's room first." Mukti said.

"What's the point? He won't be there because his car isn't home!" I said with frustration.

"Nandini let's check their room before we come to any conclusions." Mukti said once again.

"Yeah Nans, Mukti is right!" Alya too tried to convince me.

"Urgh fineee!" I said as I rolled my eyes and we headed off for Manik's room. We slowly tiptoed towards the boys room. We put our heads against the door to see if we could hear anything. It was super quite. I was just about to pull my phone out and ask Manik about their whereabouts when we heard a noise.

"Kya kar rahe ho Cabir? Go slowly!" We heard Manik shouting.

"Not my fault you can't keep up with my pace!" Cabir said with a giggle.

"Jaldi guys I'm waiting!" Dhruv said.

"Even I want to have fun!" Aryaman said with a moan.

"What the hell are they doing in there? And why can't I hear Abhi? He better not be up to anything naughty." Mukti said quietly.

"Mukti kaisi baatay kar rahi ho? Chee chee chee!" Navya said in a disgusted tone.

"Stop with your dirty thoughts guys!" I said irritatedly.

"Exactly!" Alya stated.

"I wonder what the girls are up to?" We heard Abhi speak.

"Abhi screw them! We're having fun! Why spoil the mood thinking about them?" Cabir said and we all were shocked especially Navya.

"Exactly! Cabir is right!" Manik stated. Achaa bachoo ab bataati hun tumhe.

"You know Manik you would be so dead if Nandini heard you right now!" Dhruv said with a giggle.

"Mujhe kya dar lagtaa hai ussay? I'm not scared of her. But you surely are scared of Alya." Manik said pretending to be confident.

"I'm not scared of her. It's just that I wouldn't want to do anything to upset her. That's all." Dhruv said trying to defend himself.

"Yeah he's definitely scared of her." Cabir said with a giggle.

These boys were gossiping about us! How rude! And wonder what they're doing in there? We decided to barge through the door but it was locked. So we knocked on the door continuously until Manik finally spoke.

"Who's so impatient yaar? Thora sabar rakho!" He said irritatedly as he opened the door and looked at us with shock.

"Babyyyy. Tum yahaa? What a surprise? And hello my beautiful sister, Miss madhubala and Miss Diva. So lovely to see you all!" He said with a forced smile.

"Quit the drama Malhotra!" I said with anger visible in my tone.

"Yeah quit it! And what are you guys up to in here? It sounded so dodgy the noises you were making." Mukti said as she pushed past Manik making way for us all to walk inside. The other boys looked at us all in shock.