See You (M.M.N)

Please refer to picture above😁
-------------------------------------------------------

It was just like any other day. I took a walk to school passing by the beautiful scenery of the beach in front of my house.

After a while, I arrived at school a few minutes early, so I decided to stroll around the hallways.

While walking, my best friend Baekhyun messaged me about a strange dream he had about his crush, Chanyeol.

Suddenly, I found myself bumping into another student who was cleaning her locker. She had soft orange hair and luring brown eyes that I couldn't help but stare at.

How come I haven't seen her before?

I then snapped back into reality, "Ah! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!" I apologized deeply and ran away with my head hung low. Honestly, I don't know what has gotten over me recently. Some clumsiness came by and probably decided to make me they're target.

"It's okay. Just be careful." This girl replied with this beautiful gummy smile of hers.

Wow

I decided to go to the bathroom since it was the only place for sure she would go to.

I was washing my hands when I realized my cheeks felt slightly warmer than normal. I looked up to the mirror, and I was blushing, so hard my face could have camouflaged with tomatoes.

I went back to the classroom and saw her again. I tried to hide my face while heading straight to my seat to get my things ready before class started.

Everything was going fine until, Doyoung (sorry NCTzens) started whistling and winking at her, she seemed really pissed, is she okay?

He got tired of being ignored and started walking towards her. He sat beside her and started talking about who knows what.

Then I noticed the girl was getting uncomfortable. Probably because of what he was talking about or because was wrapping his arm around her.

I dont know what happened to me but I suddenly felt deviant and yelled.

"Yah! Doyoung-ssi! Can't you see she's uncomfortable?" I stated, trying to stand up for the obvious. By this time, everyone was looking at us.

"Mind your own business, nerd." He replied.
"I'm not gonna stop until you do the same." I said. This jerk seriously needs to stop doing this to all of the girls in school.

"Oh yeah? Would you stop if I did this?" He questioned. After a few seconds, there goes a fist to my face, and it hurt like hell.

"Mr. Kim that is enough." I heard my teacher, named Ms. Im "Mr. Byun and Mr. Jeong, please assist your friend to the clinic."

I felt my body being lifted by my 2 best friends.

"Just stay awake, bro." Baekhyun said, lifting one arm around his shoulders.

"Alright let's move. 3. 2. 1." Inseong stated, lifting my other arm, as we exitted the classroom.

A few minutes later, I woke up lying down in a bed with bandages around my head.

"Ahh. Boys, he's awake." I heard a voice say which happens to be Ms. Chou's. (Yes it's Chou Tzuyu)

"We're glad you're awake, hyung." I heard my little brother, Jeongin say. (Stray Kids' Jeongin. ANY STRAY KIDS FANS HERE?)

"What happened, Jeongin-ah?" I asked, rubbing my head a bit.

"I got called out of class. They said you got knocked out by Doyoung-hyung." He explained. My head still hurts. I can't remember anything. "You were defending this girl you bumped into in the hallways."

"Embarrassing...." I mumbled. I guess I really have no choice but to avoid her forever.

"It's not embarrassing. You did what was right." I heard Inseong say as I sat up straight and looked at my left. "Baek and I took some notes while you were out."

"Thanks bro." I replied. Both gave the okay gesture, going back to whatever they were doing. "I gotta get going."

"Be careful dude." Baek said as I stood up and got my stuff. I nodded in agreement back at him. "Come on Jeongin."

The two of us left and went to the school gate. I felt a tap on my shoulder which made me stop and turn around.

"Hey." It was the girl I bumped into this morning. I was about to quickly run away but she grabbed my wrist immediately.

"I just wanted to say that that was very brave of you to stand up for me. True enough I was very uncomfortable with Doyoung." She smiled at me, with a light tint on her cheeks.

"N-n-no problem." Why am I stuttering? We stood there in silence until I felt something soft on my cheek.

"That's for helping me out. My name is Myoui Mina. Hope I see you soon." She whispered into my ear and left.

It took me quite a while to understand that she kissed me on the cheek. Probably 'cause Jeongin had to slap me to stop me from passing out.

Myoui Mina, huh? I guess I'll be seeing you a lot.

Finished

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed our first imagine😁 Comment for requests👌