Closet (C.T.Y)

2nd Imagine!! Hope you enjoy😀
-----------------------------------------------------------

You're Jihyo's older brother/ sister. It was almost her birthday and you got invited by the Twice to surprise your younger sister for her birthday.

You're a big fan of Twice( but you don't go crazy when you see them because of Jihyo. You just get excited and a little nervous.)

You drive to Twice's dorm while playing One in a Million. You can't help but smile every time you hear that song.

You walk into the dorm and Dahyun grabs you panicked, saying, "Y/n UNNIE/OPPA! JIHYO IS ALMOST HERE!"

You try to find a place to hide but you end up tripping and panicking because number 1, you heard Jihyo's footsteps, and number 2, you're in the same building as Twice, your favorite group of all time.

Sana then puts out her hand to help you up, saying, "I know where you can hide! It's my #1 hiding spot!" and she drags you into a closet.

You didn't think you could fit, but before you could say anything or complain, Sana starts hitting you 'till you go inside, and she runs away.

When you get inside the closet, you give a big sigh with your back hunched 'cause the closet was too small.

You suddenly felt someone breathe near your neck and you realized there was someone else in the closet, and was definitely too close for you to feel comfortable.

"Umm hello?" You whisper

"Ah, um hi are you Jihyo-unnie's brother/sister?" A sweet voice whispers back.

"Yeah... um sorry but who are you?"
but before she could say anything, the closet door opens and Jihyo sees you and jumps with joy.

"AHHHH! OPPA/UNNIE!" And hugs you tightly.

You get a little shy 'cause of the affection, but as she's hugging you, you turn to look over your shoulder to see that the girl who was in the closet with you was tall, had black hair, and looked very young.

It was the one and only Chou Tzuyu. You were star stuck and so amazed. You stood there in shock, still hugging your sister.

"I was in a closet VERY close to Chou Tzuyu" you said in your head.

You almost blush but then Jihyo asks
"Did Sana try to put you in the closet? Good thing I found you!" You turn to Sana who has a fake innocent smile on her face.

—————-

You're eating cake with the Twice members. So far, you're getting along with everyone except for Tzuyu.

"I ship them!" Naeyon says looking at you and Tzuyu while eating a slice of cake.

You turn to Jihyo signaling her to do something.

"True!" Jihyo says as you give her a glare as response.

You start blushing and so does Tzuyu with both of your heads hung low.

"Oh! We have to film the Sweet Talker dance practice in a few minutes! Really sorry, y/n! We have to go I completely forgot!" Momo frowns while looking at her phone.

Everyone rushes to get ready and head for the door.

You were kind of upset 'cause you wanted to be there for your sister's birthday and you only got to see her for 2 hours.

Chaeyoung sees how sad you looked and laughs.

"You can come with us if you want." She offers. You nodded happily and skip out of the door with them.

—————

You watch them practice and realize you were the luckiest Once in the world.

They were so good even though Sana kept trying to kiss Jeongyeon making the dance go a little....out of hand.

You looked at Momo and you were amazed. Her stretching alone could already help her win a competition of some sort. "So, you think you can dance?"

You looked up to see Tzuyu. You can't help but stare at her face.

Wait

"Is she bare faced?!" You asked in your head.

You were amazed because her bare face still looks as if she had make up on.

———
Practice has ended and everyone leaves except for Tzuyu, so you decided to stay with her cause you didn't want her to feel lonely.

"Why are you still here?" You asked her.

"I want to prove those netizens that I'm not just a visual." She replied back with an lightly frustrated tone.

"Well she knows she's pretty at least" You thought.

You were really shocked to hear that 'cause it's true, she does get a lot of hate for seeming to be untalented.

You forgot that she actually gets affected by those comments and plus, those netizens are wrong. She's super talented, kind, and pretty. It's not her fault she's known for being good looking.

You notice she was starting to get extremely stressed at herself so you decided to try and make her feel better.

"Can you teach me a dance?" You asked with a small, but hopeful smile on your face.

"What the hell did I just do." I thought.

Tzuyu looks at me than just snorts,
"Um..sure?"

You tried to learn "Cheer Up" but while she teaches you, you do horribly, looking like an octopus, and Tzuyu cant help but laugh the whole time already on the floor.

———-
It's already 4:00 Am and you decided to walk Tzuyu home for her safety

While walking she then tells you, out of the blue, "Thanks by the way, for making me feel better." with a smile.

"What do you mean? I was just danc-" but before you could finish she hugs you tight by surprise and you start feeling warmth on your cheeks.

With the snow falling around you, she lets you go and continues walking by your side while you're super red and now walking like a penguin.

She takes a glance at your face and giggles, slowly sliding her hand into yours.

You looked at her in shock and she says "I like you too" with a cute smile.

You can't help but smile back with both of you walking with red cheeks, hand in hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yayyy 2nd imagine done! Hope you enjoyed