I Fell For You (M.S.N)

3rd imagineeee. Enjoy like always😀

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was winter break for your university and you decided to spend the first few days with your girlfriend of 2 months, Minatozaki Sana. The two of you haven't made much of a move aside from holding hands and nicknames. No first kiss or saying the three magic words yet.

You picked her up from her house and drove to a nearby park that was known for its Christmas Parade. You and Sana have always attended the parade every year ever since you both were children.

"Sana-yah. I'll go get us some hot chocolate for us, okay? Maybe check the parade out afterwards?" You suggested to which she agreed with.

You went and lined up for the drink and after a few minutes, received it. You didn't know Sana was behind you as she thought you took too long.

Due to you not knowing, when you turned around, you accidentally spilled the drink on Sana's top. It wasn't hot enough to burn her, fortunately.

"Agh! Mianhae, Zaki." You said apologetically, asking for tissues to clean the mess up.

"It's okay, Y/n. You can go watch the parade without me. I'll go change at home. I'll catch up soon." Sana smiled calmly, despite having her shirt drenched.

"No it's fine. I can drop you off." You smiled back, removing your jacket and putting it over her. She looked at you with slight confusion. "What? You're gonna be cold."

She blushed lightly before hugging your waist tightly and resting her head on your shoulder as you both started walking to the parking lot.

The both of you sat in the car with a comfortable silence, your hand over hers.

After a few minutes, you arrived at her house and she rushed inside to change while you took your time, walking towards the front door.

As you entered the home, you fixed both your pairs of shoes and your extra coat, leaving you with your collared longsleeve.

You sat down on the couch in the living room, playing a game in your phone while waiting.

Sana was already going downstairs when she noticed that you looked a bit down.

Based off of what she saw, she decided to surprise you, starting by covering your eyes.

"Yahh. What are you doing?" You asked playfully, grinning brightly while doing so.

"Taking you somewhere." She giggled. That sound never seemed to fail in making you smile.

After a while, she removed her hands revealing her balcony.

"Why'd you take me here?" You questioned, tilting your head a little, facing her.

"Turn around silly." She laughed at how cute you looked and how clueless you were.

You turned around and saw the parade lights shining brightly in the night. Your face slowly grew a smile, wider than anything you've shown the whole week.

"Look! It's snowing!" Sana exclaimed. She was right. Snow started falling lightly.

You admired her everything. Her hair smile, laugh, literally everything about her. Then it hit you.

You're in love

"Sana-yah." You said, tilting yourself to face her

"Yeah?" She replied, slowly looking at you too.

It took a few minutes for you to build up what you wanted to say.

"I love you." You said, with all your heart in it. You put a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"I love you too." She smiled, coming in closer to you. You did the same and closed the gap between the both of you.

As you both kissed, the fireworks behind you burst into different colors, making this kiss, a very memorable one.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed and yeaaa have a wonderful day!