chapter one

Encre p.o.v

I was thinking deeply. I sat on my bed and layed back looking at the ceiling.
I couldn't make up my mind. The forbidden forest always looked so interesting and I tried to imagine how many things i could draw but only succeeded in giving myself a headache.
I moaned and flopped face first into my pillow.
"Ce jour ne pouvait pas aller mieux!" (This day couldn't get any better!) I lay there for quite a while, trying to fall asleep.
Finally i got up and grabbed my sketch book.
I grabbed a pencil and some charcoal and went on my way. 

I arrived at the perfect spot for drawing a few minutes later.
I was out in the forbidden forest under a tree where the moonlight streamed down on me.
I was aware of the vampires who where said to come looking for pray in this forest, but i didn't care.
"Quel vampire viendrait pour moi? (What vampire would come for me?)
I chuckled and started sketching.

Fallacy p.o.v

The artist had been sketching for hours now and had not noticed me.
I had been hooked on to the tree behind him in bat form for... Idk how long now.
His pencil danced around the page as he added more and more details.
My eyes where mesmerized by the movements. I finally tore myself away and crawled to the other side of the tree.
With a little poof I turned to my normal form. I walked around the tree. He noticed me now!
He tryed to hide this sketch book as I looked down at him.
"That is quite a beautiful picture you where drawing." I commented. He responded in French,
"Qui es-tu?!" (Who are you?!)

"First I would love to know your lovely name." I purred as I stood above him.
He looked up at me with frightened eyes as he saw me curl my lip back, showing my bright and gleaming fangs.
"V-vous un vampire!!" He squeeled.

"Oh calm yourself." and I pinned him against the tree.
As my mouth got closer to his neck he stopped making as much noise and tryed harder to get away. 

Cliff hanger!!! This is my first peace of writing on here so sorry for the horrible writing, spelling and so on. :P