chapter five

Fallency's p.o.v

I threw open my bedroom door and fell onto my bed. I was angery at myself for thinking that mortal was cute. I growled into the sheets as i tryed to ignore the pounding in my soul. I sat up and went to close to door. It creeked and shut with a bang as I quickly went to the bookshelf. I scanned over the books in the shelf and finally found the one I wanted. It was a romance novel. It was a forbidden love between a mortal and vampire.
"Seems appropriate." I muttered as I walked back to my bed and sat down. I lay back on the Satin cushions and fur bedspread as I opened the book. I read until I lost count of time.

I whipped my head up as I herd a knock on the thick wood door.
I recognized the voice that Fallowed.
"Sir? May I enter?"
"Yes yes, suave." I grumbled as I quickly stood and returned the book to its proper place.
Suave entered to room and began to tidy up.
"Suave." I said as I aprroched him.
"Yes sir?" He mumbled.
"Have you checked on our guest?" I asked as I stared down at him.
"Yes sir." He responded and looked up at me.
"Thank you." And I left the room.
I couldn't stand to not be around the mortal. I couldnt help it as I walked down the hall pulling at my Cloak and cursing at myself.
'What is my obsession with this Skeleton?!'