chapter 6

Encre was fast asleep when fallency entered the room. He looked down at the form that was Tangled in sheets, slumped on the soft mattress. Fallency gently fixed the blankets and removed his cloak, trying not to disturb the napping Skeleton. He sat down on a weather old wooden chair. It made a loud and disturbing squeek at fallency settled himself onto it's suprizingly Dusty but plush cushion. He looked up to see if the noise had woken the sleeping encre. It hadn't. He relaxed and stared at the lumpy shape in between the cream colored pillows. His mind slipped into deep thought as his eyes wandered around the darkened room. Fallency didn't notice the smaller being was stirring in his blissful sleep. He didn't see his pained and upset face as he began to toss and turn in a frenzy. But fallency was yanked back to reality when the paniced encre let out a strangled Yelp. The vampire king was by the bedside in no time at all, examining the others face. The one in the bed seemed to be having a nightmare and was tossing and turning violently. His breath came out in short paniced puffs as his eyes where scrunched up tightly, So much it looked like it would hurt. Fallency gently grabed encre's hand in an attempt to confort him. It seemed to work through the painter was crushing the vampire's hand. Fallency grimmiced through the pain but kept holding his hand. He gently sat on the bed with the Skeleton and began to softly stroke his head like he was peting a dog. Unknown to the both of them, suave was outside watching the two, ever so often giggling or gasping.

((Please vote and leave a comment! Wow! 305 Words! That's alot! Thanks Peeps! Have a good night or day!))