come to the party

I've been working here for three months now. I fucking hate this job! I hate it! Mehsa gets on my last nerves. The customers act stuck up and rude. I'm sick of it!

I walked into this shit hole and went behind the counter. I clocked in and

got to work. Mesha walked her skinny ass in an hour late. Today the boss was here and he was mad as hell. He fired her ass and I got pushed up to manager.

Ha! In that bitch face. I continued helping people with their shoes and stuff. Before I knew it, I only had an hour left until I could go home. I was happy.

I then let's looked up and saw someone stuffing shoes in their bag. I then saw them start to walk out. I walked over to stop the person. I grabbed their arm and they turned and I jerked my hand back when I saw who it was....

flashback

"He lost his job. I think he's been stealing." My mom said.

"I don't care" I said.

"Watch your work place darling" my mom said before hanging up the phone.

flashback over

I guess she was right about Robert. He a thief. I wasn't about to let his ass walk out either. He got the nerve to bring his ass up in my job stealing from me! Bitch!

I called my boss and Robert's ass went straight to jail. I'm happy then a mug. I'm about to get back to work.

I rang up ten more people before my night was over. I got in my car and started my drive home. My phone rang and I answered it on speaker.

"Hello"

"Why would you put my husband in jail?" mom shitty booty ass

"He was stealing from my job. Me letting them take him to jail is the least I could do seeing all the shit he's done to me. Some things I didn't even tell you about."

"YOU KNOW THOSE THINGS DID NOT HAPPEN! YOU ARE A LAIR...." I hung up in that bitch face before she could finish.

I'm so sick of her bullshit. She put me through to much shit because of him. I'm pretty much done with everything. I walked in the house and my dad ran to me and hugged me.

"Oh honey are you alright? I heard about what happened at that foot locker. That damn Robert just will not quit!" my dad was all worried and shit.

"I'm fine. He's in jail. Bail is $3000. Momma can't do it cause she know she don't got that much money. she called me talking shit about Why did you put my husband in jail? I said it's the least I can do since he did all those things to me. She said you know that didn't happen you are a liar. I hung up in her face. I refuse to deal with her bull" I said as I got my dinner out the oven and made my plate.

My dad cooked stir fry, some rolls, and some spinach salad. For desert there was Fried apple pies. I could see everything that was in the stir fry. Fresh crunchy green beans, peas, broccoli, cauliflower, chicken, steak, carrots, asparagus, and bell pepper. I know his recipe for it too. That's why everything taste good.

I sat down and ate. My dad and I made conversation. I then finished eating, washed dishes, and went up to my room. I took a shower, dried off, put on some baby oil, and pit on my pajamas. I than get in bed and went to sleep.

WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNIN

ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT WAS YOU

I turned off my alarm and got up. I did what I had to do and got dressed. I straightened my hair and curled the bottoms. It got long over the time that I didn't cut it, and is back at the middle of my back.