Part 1: Pretty Blue Eyes...

I Put my last box of belongings into my car and close the trunk. I look back at my mom who is now in tears.

"Mom... "

"Y-yes (y/n)?" She answers with a forced smile.

" I'll come back and visit.." I say walking over to give her a hug.

"I know you will baby girl..." She nod, pulling her arms around me to hug me back.

We soon break the hug, and I head back to my car. I step in and start it, ready to leave as I turn I wave goodbye to my mom and drive off to my new collage. Its a three hour drive from here to there... this'll be a while....  

---

I glance at my dash board to see how much gas is left in the tank...

"Shoot...  only a quarter tank..." I say slightly annoyed

Looks like my mom's lousy-boyfriend didn't refill it like he said he would.  I pull into a gas station off the freeway and park. I get out and fill my take. As I wait, I space-out remembering how my Dad  used to take me everywhere with him the park the store the gas station... Jesus I miss him... He's the one who kept pushing me to go for this collage... I was 15 when he passed away due to a bad crash... stupid drunk driver... I wish he was still here...  I shook my head stopping my space-out and I pay for the gas and start the car and continue my way to Collage.  I'm not too exited to go... but, if my dad pushed me to keep going this far...  there's no point in turning back now... The tank fills and I start up the car, back on my way to college. 

It takes two more hours till I read my destination. I find a parking space, and get out of the car, glancing at my new surroundings. I let out a breath, get out of me seat and walk to the trunk of my car to collect my things, causing a few boxes to tumble out.

"Ugh- Fantastic! " I say full of sarcasm and groan as I kneel and pick up my fallen boxes.  Starting to place them back into my car carefully. I grab my box of bathroom supplies along with my bag of bed stuff. (Pillow cases, bed sheet, blanket, (your oldest stuffed animal or cherished item) I close my car's trunk and start heading to the administration office to pick up my key to the dorm I was sharing. As I turn I bump into someone, causing us both to fall backwards and drop all the things we were carrying.

"S-sorry! " We both say in unison.

I jumped up and started to pick everything I caused them to drop and place it back into her book bag, leaving my own boxes strung all over the floor. I offer their bag out to them, staring at the ground completely red from embarrassment.

"I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to bump into you." They said in such a sweet tone that I had to look up at them. As I looked up I saw a girl who looked around my age. (you're 19 by the way) She had a pail completion with some light pink tones in her skin, she was wore white converse with white long socks, red shorts , a white top and a Bright Red bow to top it off. Her hair was an orangey pink tone. She had pretty pink lips they remind me of baby pink frosting on a cupcake,  and her eyes- Her eyes were the prettiest sky blue. I could feel my cheeks heating up as I got lost in her eyes. I shook my head to snap myself out of it. The blue eyed girl looked at my holding my stuff.

"Here." she said handing me my stuff.

"Th-thank you..." I said while taking my things and handing her the book bag I made her drop.

"You're welcome." she smiled and stood up and offered me a hand, I took it without hesitation.

" Thanks.." I said as I hid my face behind my big box.

"Its no problem. Sorry for bumping into you.. " She plays with her fingers as she speaks.

"It's all good... I- I'm new around here... " I said shyly, "If you don't mind, could you point me in the direction of the administration office...? O-oh I'm (Y/N) by the way... " I stuttered, reaching out a hand to shake hers with.

"Yeah sure! I'm still new to the school too." She said cheerful giggle. "It's right over there" She pointed to a building to the left of my car and took my extended hand, "And I'm Sayori." 

My face turned pink, thank god I have the box covering my face. " Well thank you very much Sayori." I smiled, knowing she couldn't see my gesture.

"Not a problem (Y/N)." Her phone buzzed.

"O-oh! I have to go..." She said, " Maybe I'll see you around (Y/N)" She ran off.

"Sayori " I dreamily mutter her name with a sigh as I lean on my car and watch her run off.

Maybe this school won't be so bad after all... I smile and walk to the administration office.  

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So that was the first chapter of We're broken.

What do you think? leave me a comment! And thanks for reading!

-Burnt Toast 

Edit: Okay I started writing this in when I was fourteen, so the writing it self is pretty fricken bad... I apologize for the "..." and grammar mistakes, I'm trying to fix it and add more to it lol, anyway thanks again for reading, and I hope you enjoy the booklet. :)

- B.T.