Part 2: Dorm Mates...?

I get out of the administration office and start heading for my dorm room.

"Dorm 217." I say out loud while carring my  stuff walking up the stairs of the building on to the second level. I walk into the hall full of girls. I wonder if Sayori  is in this dorm building. I shake my head and continue looking for my dorm number.

"214... 215...216... There she is." I say as I walk forward to the door, "217." I smile as I reach for the door handle, then noticing the door's unlocked. "huh...?" I quietly push the door open and walk in to look around. Looks like my roommate forgot to close the door.  I put my stuff down on the floor and close the door.

"Hello? Anyone here...?" I callout to get no answer. Guess she walked off and forgot to close the door. Oh well, I'll see her later. I pick my stuff back up from off the ground and walked further into the room to look around, her side seems a bit cluttered. There's a few books that were obviously thrown on her desk, a shirt thrown on her desk's chair, she has some pants on her bookshelf, a box on top of her bed- the bed that looks like it was quickly done with yellow sheets with a big plush cow on the edge, with a chicken stuffed animal on the windowsill;( you can tell who ever they are they don't put much work into cleaning but maybe we could help them with that!)  I guess she took the window bed... oh well. 

I start to unpack, fixing my bed with the (F/C) sheets that my mom and dad bought me before my dad passed away and put my plush (Favorite type of animal) my dad bought me when I was little on my pillow, then walked out locking the door behind me to get the rest of my stuff.

---

"Done!" I say as I step back, looking at my side of the room with a slight smile. I walk to my desk and sit down and look at a little family photo. (Mom, Dad, You) I tear up looking at my dad in the picture and sigh.

"Dad...? C-can you hear me...?" I stay quiet for a moment and look at my scarred wrists... and tear up even more now putting me into a crying state... "Dad... I- I know that y-you're probably disappointed in the choices I've made after you- you passed away... I just wanted to let you know th-that I love you... and I'm sorry... And that I'll keep pushing my self to go on. Like you told me to." I say through a sad smile and wipe away my escaped tears.. I stand up and walk to the shared bathroom and wash my face. when I finish washing my face I hear the door open quietly.

"Helloo?" They said in a quiet and soft tone..

I walk out of the bathroom to see none other than Sayori causing my face to go red.  

"S-sayori?!" I said

"(Y/N)?" Her tone was confused, but a small smile was resting on her features.

"S-so... you're my Dormmate..." I mutter with a slightly nervous smile.

"I guess we are." she said with a smile.

I return the smile.

This- is going to be interesting...

------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Chapter 2 Done!!

How'd you like it?

Oh! I forgot to mention that I edit my work after posting sometimes!

And I'll be updating once to twice a day Monday's, Thursday's maybe  Friday's and Saturday's

Hope you guys liked it! And have a good rest of your Thursday!

That's all from me!

-Burnt Toast 

Edit: Hey again, B.T. from the present, pretty much the same as last time, I made a few edits, but you know this mess do be kinda hard to wanna read though. 💀

Anyways hope you're enjoying this mess, and hopefully I'll be updating this thing soon. :)

-B.T.