Part 3: Getting to Know Her.

A/N: Hey guys... This is just a brief apology so if you just want to ignore it and skip over to the story that's all good. And if not... Then yeah okay thinks for reading my apology!

So... I'm just gunna say that Monday was a busy. BUSY day for me and my family so I didn't really have time to write... and I'm sorry for that. I also have summer school so that took some time away from writing. Alright I'll spare the excuses and just let you read. XD

Hope you guys like it!

-----------------------------------

"So (Y/N)" Sayori started as she sat down on her desk chair, "What are you're interests?"

"What? " You raise a brow.

"I mean what do you like to do?" she giggled, "Like when you have nothing to do at all, what do you do for fun?" she asked.

"O-oh..." You think for a moment, "I guess I like to write poems... I'm not any good at it though."

"Really? I write poetry too! ...Well at least I used to.." She said, messing with her pointer fingers like earlier.

" That's cool." You spoke sitting down on you newly placed bean bag chair, "Do you still have any of your poems?" You ask.

"Hmm... Let me see... " She got up and walked over to her closet and looks at the box atop and reaches for it on her tippy toes. Your cheeks heat up as you watch her reach for what ever it was she was looking for.  So cute...

You clear your throat and shake your head realizing your thought... " Y-you need help there..?" You asked kind of shyly.

"Um... well since you asked. Yeah... I kinda do..." she said with a nervous giggle.

You quietly chuckle standing up from the beanbag you were seated on and walk over to help Sayori. "How may I be of assistance?" You ask in a playful tone.

"Well," Sayori starts, "If you could bring my desk chair over  for me to step on that'd be great" she said with a smile that made your cheeks heat up a bit again.

"But your chair has wheels... It'll make you to fall Sayori." you said nervously.

"Could my best-ist roommate ever hold it steady for me...?" she asked, staring you in the eyes with her pretty blue-ocean-like ones, "You are the one who wanted to see them right?" she giggled... There was just something about that giggle you could help but want to hear again.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it." you said breaking away from her gaze.

"Yes!" she quietly said victoriously while jumping into the air to fist pump.

You quietly giggled as you rolled her chair over. She quickly jumped onto the chair ( while you grabbed hold of it to try to make sure she didn't fall) She reached for it but the chair was still not helping her reach. especially because she kept moving around so much.

"I still can't reach it..." She said while struggling.

She had apparently shoved the box too far over the closet. She jumped off the chair and looked at me. (you're about a three inches taller than her so you could tell she was going to ask you to get it) It took me a moment to realize she was staring at me, her eyes saying "Pleeeeeeeeeease?" I sighed and let go of the chair so she could grab it.  She jumped on the balls of her feet in a way that stated she was excited then took hold of the chair. I carefully got onto the chair and held onto the closet for support while I reached over for the box. I got a hold of the box and scooted it over to the edge when I felt the hand holding the closet, slip. I squeeled as I lost balance atop the chair hitting the the closet causing the box to fall over the closet's edge and spill it's contents and cause Sayori to loose grip on the chair and sqeal as well and  fall backward as I fell forward, closing my eyes shut.