FreshSansXReader

Haha I don't know why I just Rick willed everyone but this was requested by ZaraBlueNight
I hope you enjoy this
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Your POV
Sitting on the porch I throw my roller skates on.

(My pair but you also have the same pair or we share btw we'll be sisters in this)I stood up and waved bye to mom as my sister Lily came out and put on her skates and we skated off together

I stood up and waved bye to mom as my sister Lily came out and put on her skates and we skated off together. Concerting we had to go meet Fresh at the skate park . As we were skating there I fell at the last meter. Lily trying to stop herself using the stoppers on the front of her skates but ended up falling forward getting a really bad scarp on her cheek. "Lily! sis! are you ok ?!." I asked worried all I got back in response was a groan. I took off my skates and held them in hand and made Lily sit up and the first I took off of her was her skates and then I examined her cheek. She was scraped badly. That's when I heard someone's skateboard and someone jump off, grabbing the skateboard and running to us. I looked behind myself and saw it was Fresh and his shades said ' oh no'. "Yo dudette what happened to yo sis dudette?." He asked with the usual 90's accent in his voice. I looked at him "we were roller skating and I fell so she tried to stop by using the stoppers on the front of her skates and she fell forward and got scraped." I explained and he picked Lily up and we walked to my house and told Mom and she said the lily'would be fine and to go do whatever. So, fresh sat down and I put on my skates and we left again. "Hey, broski do you want to come with me back to my crib." "Sure man let's go."

Time skip to 'sexy time'

We walked into his room and I was told to get undressed. Therefore I did then sat down on his bed. He got undressed and took of his shades and I looked straight into his eyes. I smirked and got into a sexy position.He chuckled and says "yo dog don't ya present yourself like that." He walked over and pushed me onto my back and got on top of me.Fresh then lined up with my entrance and pushed in roughly and started thrusting hard and fast. He started thrusting in to the right and hit my sweet spot making me moan and triggering my climax which triggered his own climax.

Bonus :

2 years later you were 27 years old and a mother to 3 kids and fresh was the their father.they were all triplets . Here's something that happened : your daughter d/n ran up to you and fresh during sexy time and said this

 Here's something that happened : your daughter d/n ran up to you and fresh during sexy time and said this

******************************
There also sorry it was short I'm just very tired.