Shattered Dream x reader

The song's called Despacito by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee (Feat. Justin Bieber) this was requested by  xXmunch_munchXx it's been a minute dear friend XD you can request anytime
🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
Your POV
  I was in the living room watching Rick and Morty (XD love it already ?) on Hulu. I was enjoying my favorite episode when nightmare stormed in crying. "What happened ?! Where's Dream ?!." I asked very worried "he ate an negativity apple and underswap." He said crying . I grabbed my phone a called dream. "Yeah ?." "Dream what's going on ?." "Sorry but I'm going through exactly what nightmare felt." "Dream stop please ! This isn't you I want you , I miss you , I miss Dream not this new you!." I said and started crying. I then heard him hang up. I screamed in sadness "go get em' girl !." I Snickered at nightmare and got up and got dressed in this :

" I Snickered at nightmare and got up and got dressed in this :

(

Ek the tattoos ow)
I smirked and teleported to underswap. I ran up to a cliff that I saw a black goop monster with a gold lining. "Dream !." I shouted running up to him and pushing him away from the cliff into tree which shook and caused me to fall into his lap. He didn't want to admit it but he was blushing hard. I blushed as felt him get hard under me. My blush worsened when I heard Ink say "get a room you two." I practically heard him blushing (XD how?) Dream chuckled and teleported us into a hotel room. I Snickered and got undressed "when you scream my name ~.....scream Shattered~." I blushed as Dream spoke. He then got undressed too I blushed harder when I saw his size. "Don't stare sweetie~." He then used his tentacles to pin me to the bed. (tentacle henti XD) He got on top of me  and whispered some things  into my ear ( also try not to get wet !) "I told you my cock feels good baby. It's going to feel even better when it's inside you, claiming you," (Oml I can't believe I typed that *squeak*) "want to come over and watch porn on my flat screen mirror?~,"  "I want to make you happy..... with love and shitload of orgasms-" "Ugh shut up shattered my wreck me already ! I'm so wet for you fucking please !." I cut him off yelling, he smirked and said "heh~ as you wish~."  He then pushed in making me moan loudly and grip the bedsheets.  He then started thrusting roughly and fast. Thus, causing me to scream his name in pleasure "OH!~ shattered !~ yes! Mm~ yes !~." (I'm so zoned into the story line XD)  He smirked and started going deeper into my core . I couldn't even catch my breath as I felt my climax appoaching fast. The knot in my stomach finally got too tight and released on him which apparently triggered his seed to be released inside me ' I'm bound to be pregnant' (I know how to spell it's not spelt pregranant or pregrante) he pulled out fell asleep I grabbed a bottle of wine and started drinking until I passed out from being wasted.

Bonus : YOU GOT MAIL