NaJ !Cray x Reader

Another NaJ ? XD I Know almost nothing about him this will be fun ! Correct me if I'm off about anything !
This was requested by i_AM_da_readerXD enjoy !
📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰
Your POV 
    I woke up,ran to the bathroom,took shower, dried off, and chose an outfit for the last day of school until summer.

I smiled ,got dressed and spun around my room

I smiled ,got dressed and spun around my room. I then ran down the stairs and made waffles. I ate and drank a a coffee before leaving the house in my car.

(Can I have it ?! Everyone in the comments will probably say no xd)As I arrived my boyfriend Cray ran up to me with the camera crew "yo ! How's it going today ?

As I arrived my boyfriend Cray ran up to me with the camera crew "yo ! How's it going today ?." He asked me and I replied " it's all good I'm just tried.....is that recording ?." I pointed at the camera and the nodded I ran in front of my license plate and hid it. I then pressed the button to close the car doors. " Holy- radical car man!." Cray said amazed.

Time skip to the end of the day

"You guys have it here , the end of the school year how does it feel ? I bet amazing! Enjoy your radical vacays ! Because-." I cut Cray off and pushed him out of the yelling "School's out for summer !." and with they ended the live recording and I laughed as Cray growled at me. "Let's go Cray !." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the car. I opened the doors and waited for them to be up before getting it with him. We drove to my house and got out running inside.when we got in I was pinned to the wall by Cray. "Wow you can be pushy at times why ? ." He said which caused me to laugh at his extremely stupid pun. I then switched us around so that he was the one pinned to the wall. "Well you record literally all the time , I can barely take the fact that you're broadcasting all the time, can please make time for me to show me that you love me ?to give me a personal broadcast on your love for me ~?." I questioned him , I knew I was teasing him but it was fun. "For realsies ?." (Idek if that's spelt right fuck) Cray said driving me bat shit (shite ? Eh fuck it I'll allow it) crazy. "Yes , now please fuck me if anything roughly ." He smirked at what I had just said "ok.....but don't get mad if I tease." He then snapped his fingers and we were in my room both unclothed and on the bed . I smirked,elevated myself just enough to whisper in his non-existent ear "looking deep into your eyes makes me weak at the knees~." He blushed and said"two can play at that game homie~," (#trynotgetwetagain I'm cruel) "by the way you will always be the answer when someone asks me what I'm talking about ~." "Shut up with the foreplay and get moving please."He crawled on to me, slipped a condom on, and pushed into my womanhood (ugh) making me moan.He smirked at my noise making me bite my lip. 'damn why does he have to be so cute but yet at times annoying' I thought and moaned loudly as he thrusted toughly. He start to slow down making me whimper."hang on uhh." "What ?!~." I asked and he started to ram into me strongly. Thus, making a knot form In my stomach indicating I was close. He thrusting faster and deeper. Making me cum onto his condom and member. He let out a long groan and came in the condom . 'thank good for protection' I thought to myself and smirked as he pulled out and laid down beside me turning me into a stuffed animal. I felt Cray's breathing so down as he fell asleep. I soon fell asleep too.
📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰
Ugh I seriously hope I got the personality down I legit don't Know much about him XD when you're unsure of what your going to do with your life be like :

📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰Ugh I seriously hope I got the personality down I legit don't Know much about him XD when you're unsure of what your going to do with your life be like :