1

Everyday, without fail, the boy would show up to the library, and sit in the exact same seat. Right by the window, with the sun on his face.

Everyday, without fail, he would choose a new book, usually from the romance section.

And everyday, without fail, we would make eye contact, even if it was only for a split second.

His eyes were the thing I adored about him the most. They were a brilliant shade of icy blue, and I could stare into them for hours on end. They were enticing, and addicting to gaze at. And the way the sun would illuminate them even more so they were constantly shimmering, made me infatuated with clear sea that was his eyes.

He was... pretty. Not your average teenage boy. He had a light dusting of freckles across his nose and cheeks, and the fullest pair of lips that could rival a girls.

The curls upon his head were a deep shade of brown, to the point where you could call the colour black. They were unruly, and had a habit of creeping their way back onto this forehead and into his eyes, just a few minutes after he'd brushed them back with his slender fingers.

His frame wasn't muscular or broad, but tall and lanky, but he carried himself with such grace you couldn't call him awkward.

Everyday, I would fall even more in love with him.

The boy I admired from afar.