Goodbye's and hallelujah's

"Goodbye Bella," Edward says before he disappears into the forest.

Looking around to see how far he had brought me into the forest, of course, he had to run me into the middle of nowhere to tell me that he was leaving. That the "family" was leaving and that I would never see them again, Oh and the bullshit that I wasn't good enough for them and that he didn't want me anymore.

Slowly I start back towards the house, all the while keeping my eyes and ears open all around me. I really didn't want to get eaten by anything.

Hours pass, it grows dark. Assward didn't let me keep my bag so I didn't have a phone or a damn compass.

When it got too dark for me to see I slowly walked over to a tree and sat down in the leaves by the trunk. The leaves and branches provided shelter from the rain. I draw my legs up to my chest and rest my head on them, I would start again in the morning. Was my last thought before I fell asleep.

A howl echoes through the forest around me, jarring me from my sleep and puts me on edge immediately. Slowly I look around me, but I stay sitting. I reach for the small silver knife in my boot. Then they break through the trees into the small clearing that I was sitting in. The moon was high and bright, but not quite full. Three Giant horse-sized wolves come to a stop just inside the tree line, they stared at me with human eyes.

I stared back, wondering what the hell they were and why weren't they attacking me.

While keeping their eyes on me the biggest pure black one walked backward in till he was covered by the trees once again.

I slow my breathing and heart rate down, I start to listen all around me. All the animals were still Active, meaning they are not threatened by these things. I listen for the heavy pals on that large black wolf, waiting for it to flank me or come up behind me. However I don't hear it's footfalls, instead, I hear the sound of bones breaking and reforming. Then the two other wolves back out of the clearing where only their bright eyes were visible in the darkness. Not that a normal person would most likely see.

35 seconds passed before a large man walked out of the woods, wearing only a pair of cut-off shorts. Then he spoke "Bella, I'm Sam your dad is looking for you. Half the town is looking for you, can we take you home?"

"Yes, it got too dark for me to see. Do you have a flashlight?" I question him.

He picked me up and swings me in his arms then began walking into the forest before answering.

"We are not that far from your house, shouldn't take us long to get there." Then he was silent as he ran through the woods.

Within minutes we were out of the woods and in my front lawn. Where Sam called out to Dad that he had me.

Dad was then in front of me looking me over.

"Please put me down," I ask Sam. He then set my feet under me then Dad wrapped his arms around me, leading me into the house.

Dad then calls out his thanks to everyone and asks them all to go home so that I can get my rest.

We sat on the couch and wait till everyone was gone, then dad asked what happened.

"Well, Edward led me into the woods. Then ran us further in before he told me that they were all leaving and that I was just a human and he was done with me. He made it sound like it was my fault that they had to leave and all that bull."

"Did you get all of what you needed?" he asks seriously.

"Yes, they have to be torn apart then burned, its the only way to kill them," I answer just as seriously.