Secret's and Lie's

Sam and I made it back to the hotel, but there was no sign of Chick. When I called her cell it told me she was busy and couldn't answer the phone right now and to leave a detailed message on how she could help and she would get back to me as soon as she could. After leaving a message I turned to Sam.

"Dude, you know that we need help for what is going down and when we find someone perfect you run her off, what is your deal?"

"I don't trust her Dean, we don't really know her," Sam said while staring out the window

"And we never will if you keep pissing her off, what's not to trust? Huh, we are killing big nasty's left and right. She's the one that found that demon nest; we never would have found that thing without her. Then there's that ghost that was kicking our ass, she saved our skin over and over and what have you done in return? You make her feel like an outcast and say you don't trust her. That's really shitty of you man."

I open the door to walk out but before I can go any further Cas appears in front of me. He walks in and closes the door behind himself. "She is not with you?" Cas asks while looking around the room.

"Chick? No, she's not right now, why what's going on?" I ask

"Nothing, she doesn't want to be found right now so I can't sense her." Cass says before looking over at Sam, "is it getting worse?"

"About the same" Sam replies before laying down on the bed.

"You need to earn her trust before you tell her what is going on; she is the only one that can help with this," Cas told us before disappearing.

"Does he always have to be so cryptic?" I ask the room before falling back on the bed and falling asleep.

The next thing I know there is knocking on the door, rubbing my eyes I look over at Sam who is fast asleep. I grab my gun and walk to the door, once I throw it open I see Chick, her knuckles were bloody and she had a scratch on her check but other than that she looked fine.

She looked up at me with a smirk, "bar brawl; you should see the other guy he's two feet under."

"Human?" I question softly.

"Na" I all she respawns with, "look I can't gank this fugly without some help, so how about we go play bait like a couple of idiots?"

I look back at the door, where Sam was sleeping. I reach over and write a note saying I would be back later and lay my keys on the nightstand beside him. With a nod from Chick, I walk over to her car and jump on the passenger side. "You know I've haven't been in your car before," I tell her as she climes in.

"With good reason" She answers before throwing me a pack of gum and speeding off.

"What's this for?" I ask

"If I have to be in a 'couple' with you, I am not smelling your morning breath." She answers with a smirk and a hissing noise.

Shrugging I push a few in my mouth and chew, and then I grab one and hold it to Chick's mouth.

She bit in before I could say anything, and said "I've been thinking and this sounds like Okami, this one likes young couples and feeds every three nights. I overhear that some bodies had been found and they have the classic signs of one. You have to stab it seven times with a bamboo dagger blessed by a Shinto priest, normal they are only found in Japan but shit it moving around."

I look over at Chick, not only did she get in some big fight with something. She also did the research for her hunt, while Sam and I just sat around on hands.

"How did you hear that?" I questioned after a second.

With a smirk, she pointed to her dash, which had a police scanner hooked up.