Stone cold

All the way home I pulled every trick in the book not to be followed, and once I had made it to Washington State I called dad. Telling him I would meet him at Billy's and not to leave the rez, no matter what.

********

After making in Billy's house we started tracking down were the cold ones where.

"Okay, so this area here is all abandoned and its easy reaching distances where all the bodies were found," I say while pointing at a place on the map I thought the cold ones to be head up.

"Now, cold one's do not kidnap their victims so all of the missing people are either dead or turned. Now you guys cannot let these things bite you, they are very venomness and one bite will kill you. If one of them bites a normal human they will go through the agony on the change, now if you find a human that is changing you can cut off their head with a normal blade if they are not far into the change if however, they are more than 2/3 through the change you have to have a venom blade. You guy will be able to kill them with your teeth and claws like normal, but you need to watch each other's back. There will be close to 20 cold one's if not more when we get there." I was saying to the wolves that were in the room with me, while the others were out on patrol.

Then we hear a howl ring out, and we all jump up I look up at Jacob while saying "Can I have a ride there? The fight will be over by the time I make it there". And with his nod, I hop on to his back with my blades strapped to my legs.

"You know this is pretty awesome," I say to Jake while holding on for dear life. To which he gives me a wolvey chuckle and runs faster to where the howl had come from.

We reached the tread line they had with the Cullen's where all seven of them where standing spread out, the wolves spread out on the other side some growling and itching to take a bite out of them.

Sam then came out of the woods in human form and Jake walked to his left side with me still on his back, all of the Cullen's gasped out loud but the funnies was when Edward almost stepped over the line, only for Emmett to stop him.

"Bella! What do you think you're doing! Get away from those mutt's, you are going to get yourself killed they are dangerous!" Edward shout's at me from Emmett's arms.

"Oh shut up Edward, the wolves are much less dangerous than you. Besides they're my friends, Jake here would protect me with his life." I say as I scratch behind his ear.

"Now, Sam do you mind if I ask the questions," I ask Sam that was slightly in front of me and to the left?

"Of course, as far as we are concerned you are part of the pack and you know far more about them than I do," Sam says with a nod to me.

Jake walks forward again, me still atop his large back while I ask "Carlisle what are you and coven doing here?" I said while looking at the leader.

Looking confused Carlisle said "Jasper wanted to check and make sure that Victoria wouldn't come after you. We are here to talk to the wolves and see if any vampires have been around here if they had to kill any."

"Well, thank you for the concern however your service are not needed. Jasper thanks for thinking of that but I will be fine and so will the rest of us" I say before turn back to give Sam a meaningful look.

"Bella" Jasper says quickly "there are killings and missing people in Port Angeles, which points," Jasper starts to say before I interrupt.