Bullets and Angels

Glowing golden light, warmth, fuzzy tingles, and love; they all flowed into me: surrounding me with a warm blanket. The black blankness retreated from me, almost like the sun was rising in front of my closed eyelids. Voices, there were people talking all around me. I couldn't make out the words; it was like a hum of voices. Concern and worry coated the tone; I wasn't sure what the worry was for. Thoughts and images floated around me, not letting me grasp onto anything. The glow was still there, however it was unlike the sun. For the sunburned and was far too bright, this was soft and gentle. The longer the glow was there the better I felt.

I could smell sweat and gun pounder, and the feeling of softness under me drifted into my consciousness.

I opened my eyes to see tanned muscles, there were several shirtless boys/men around me; hovering over me. "Now, that's a sight to get woken up to" I called out as my eyes focused on the muscled chests. I knew it was the pack, and slowly I raised m eyes to their faces to see whom I was ogling.

"You can stare all you like babe," Paul said with a laugh while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Why thank you, Paul, I think I will," I say to his chest.

"If you two are done flirting, Bella. Could you let us know what the hell is going on?" Jake asked annoyed, he hated mine and Paul's flirting.

"Paulie, I think Jakey poo is jealous: It's not fair to him when you flirt with me and not him," I said with a pout and a sad puppy dog eyes. The pack all laughed, well not Jake.

I finally sat up and took a look around the room; we were all squeezed into Sam's living room. The brothers were standing by the front door, their backs against the wall. The pack was all thrown around the room, some sitting on the floor others standing behind the couch. Everyone's eyes were on me; I looked down and lifted my shirt to see the bullet hole was gone. I took another look around the room and found him, standing beside Dean be the front door, Cass.

"Long time no see Cass, how's the mother ship?" I questioned him, a smirk playing on my lips.

"As always, I don't know what you mean. But things are not going well; we have many things to talk about." Mister seriously said; he never lets me have any fun.

"Well, I have a redhead to kill before I can go play, how about you stick around and babysit the boys. Alright, which one of you dummies is skipping patrol to stare at my sexiness." I looked around the room no one was meeting my eyes. "Okay, Jake, Paul, and Jared we are going on a hunt. Sam you and the rest need to run patrols around the Rez and Forks. Seth, babe you have my bag right?" I called out looking around the room as I called them to order.

"Yea, both bags are in the guest room. I knew if we didn't get them you would kill us." Seth said with a small chuckle.

"Good, go get some food and head out to patrol. I'm guessing your sister is pretty tired by now, go tell her to get some sleep but I want her to stay wolf. Get her to sleep in the woods where the girls are." I tell him as I slowly get up and stretch.

I turned to grab my blades which were on the table in front of me before strapping them on and fixing my boots where my gun and sliver knife was. Once I was set I turned to the brothers, "stay here, we will be back soon". I let out a whistle and marched out the door; Jake, Paul, and Jared followed me out.

I pulled out my cell phone to call Jasper when he called me. "Nice timing, what's going on?"

"She is on her way to the rez; she went all the way around. Not sure if she was waiting for you guys to get back or if her gift was trying to throw me off. Either way, you need to get to clearing B and fast" He said before hanging up.