Meeting the Family

Sherlock -

Upon meeting Mycroft and Mr. and Mrs. Holmes, you were nervous; but not so much that you let it show. Sherlock was reluctant to see his family, but you convinced him to do it--much to his dismay. 

Mr. and Mrs. Holmes were lovely and couldn't believe that Sherlock had found someone who could put up with him.

Mycroft wasn't as easily impressed and urged you to join a game of Deductions. You joined happily and beat both boys. Needless to say, Mycroft was pleased to know that you weren't a goldfish.

Mycroft-

You had already met Sherlock. He'd stopped by the bakery to tell you of his brother on countless occasions. You'd met Eurus already, too. It was surrounding some unfortunate circumstances, and you didn't know who she was at the time, but you'd met her. All that was left to meet was Mycroft's parents.

Mycroft was-- like Sherlock-- reluctant, but you insisted.

Mycroft's parents were overjoyed that you had walked into their eldest son's life. "He's changed since last time we saw him; so much, I almost didn't recognise him!" exclaimed Mrs. Holmes. Mr. Holmes couldn't help but to agree.

Moriarty-

He didn't really have a family for you to meet; he killed them all when he was fourteen.

John-

On several occasions, you'd attempted to sway John into letting you meet Harriet. He always said no.

Greg-

Meeting Greg's children was something you'd wanted to do since you'd found out about them. When Greg was finally allowed visitation, you went with him.

They were quite charming and warmed up to you quickly, although the oldest took a bit more time. In the end, you believe that it'll all work out.