Their Proposal Speech To You

Sherlock-
"You are different than any other woman. Not just different— as in the way I see you—but different as in you aren't wanting attention, fancy things, a celebrity husband, or a huge family. You just want whatever you need.

I have found myself feeling in ways no other has made me feel before. At first, I didn't like it, but now I do. You know the best part is that you made me feel this way.

I would shout it from the rooftops all over the universe that I Love You, just so you would know, but you do know.

I love you so much. In ways I didn't think I was capable of loving a person. So please marry me. Marry me because I still don't understand what I feel, and I need you to help me to understand."

Mycroft-
"I never believed that one person could change my entire life in the way that you have. I never believed in chance, but it was by chance that I walked into your bakery.

And I am so glad that I did. If I hadn't, we would have never met. So, shall we just get married?"

Moriarty-
"You're already my Queen, and I'm your King, so let's make it official and get married."

John-
"You're the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with. You're the one that I want to have a family with. You have taken my heart, and kept it close to yours. If I'm not mistaken, I've captured yours as well. So, will you marry me?"

Greg-
"God, I don't know what to say. You make me the happiest man alive.

I have no idea how I managed without you.

I love every detail of you: your eyes, your hands, your ears, your nose, you... I just love you. God, I love you.

So, can I keep loving you for eternity? I mean, as husband and wife?"