Their Wedding Vows To You

Sherlock-

"I vow to protect you, to include you in my cases, to let you care for me when I go into my Mind Palace, and to be sentimental with only you for as long as we both shall live."

Mycroft-

"To you, I give my word on the matter of caring until my dying day, as well as offering solace to you in your times of need. I will also protect you at any and all costs from the dangers of society and my work. For the rest of our lives, I vow to never call you a goldfish, and I will do my best—which will not be very much—to be," he grimaces, "kind to Sherlock."

Moriarty-

"We'll paint the whole world red together for the rest of our days. I'll make sure everyone knows to stay away from you. You will be treated like the Queen you are, and I'll be your King because honey, you should see me in a crown. You're my partner in crime for life. I'll mercilessly kill everyone and anyone who dares to come between us. I promise all of this to you."

John-

"On this day, I vow to cherish, love, protect, and honour you in every sense of my word, deed, and actions for the rest of our days. I promise to be there for you for as long as we both shall live.  Our days on Earth may be numbered, but my love for you shall surpass that."

Greg (or was it Gavin?)-

"Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I knew you would be the one for me. I never would have thought that I would be the one for you. Here we are, though. Standing at the altar. And here I am promising loyalty, friendship, love, and many more wonderful things to you. My darling, I will be yours and yours alone until the end."