Big day

I woke up and nudged Kovu he groaned and I nudged him a little harder.
"Alright I'm up" he groaned and I giggled.
I stood up and walked inside the cave, Nzuri was lying cuddled up beside kiburi who was also sleeping and was looking a lot better.

"Hey y/n I think kiburi is feeling a lot better now!" Kiara smiled.
"That's great I hope he makes a full recovery." I nod.
"I'm awake." Kiburi groans.
"Hey I'll get you breakfast." Kiara walks off to get him some food.

Nzuri yawns and follows Kiara to get her meal.

"How you feeling?" I ask concernedly.
"A lot better actually Kiara has been looking after me and talking to me! She's so nice I'm glad she's looking aft-" kiburi stopped and blushed because I was staring at him with a grin.

"W-what are you doing?" He asks a little scared.
"Awww you like Kiara~" I sing.
"N-no I don't shut up!" He blushes and I laugh.

Kiara returned with a tasty breakfast. It was elk.
"Here Kiburi eat up." Kiara places the meat infront of him.
"Em..uh- thanks Kiara!" Kiburi blushed and started eating.

Kovu walks up to me and our eyes meet. I smile and cuddle with him I know that I love him and he loves me too. My father walks in.

"Y/n? Kovu? It was wrong of me to try and marry Kovu and Kiara when you too are clearly in love. Y/n I think you'll make a great queen." My father smiles.

* 3 months later*
It was my big day Kovu and I were getting married. He would become king so that would make me queen.

As I groomed myself Kiara walked into my room and grinned.
"I can't believe it!! My little sister is getting married!" She squealed.
"Heh I know and especially to Kovu." My heart flutters a little.
"Aww you too are so cute together." Kiara giggles.
"Come on you don't have long left everyone is wait for you." Kiara walks out the room.

My heart is beating so fast as I walk out of the cave and join my dad as we walk together. Kovu spots me and smiles.

"She's so beautiful." A lioness crys.

Once I get to the end my father stands with my mother and they both sob.

Rafiki stands at the end and proceeds to marry us.

"Pumbaa we're late I told yah we shouldn't have gone for that grub stop!" Timon interrupts as he and pumbaa walk into the wedding. We all stare at them.

"Uhh Timon?" Pumbaa taps Timon realising where they were.

"Don't uhh Timon me! We ne- ohh hey y/n congratulations.." Timon sighs.

"Shall we continue?" Rafiki smiles.

As we say our vows I look and see all of our pride smiling and crying and I think. I will lead this one day with Kovu and I'll have Cubs of my own with him..

"You may now kiss." Rafiki laughs.

Kovu and I smile and follow the orders all the lionesses cheer.

Me and Kovu walk off and sit the lionesses follow and get our meal ready. Kiara joins us.
"That was so cute!! I'm so so happy for you y/n! And you Kovu!" Kiara grins.

Kiburi walks over and joins us sitting next to Kiara.
"Congrats you guys!" He nods.
"And uh.. hey Kiara..I-um." Kiburi blushes.
"Yeah?" Kiara giggles.
"Well I was thinking..uhm you and me..go out..like-uh never mind.." kiburi frowns.
"Go our in like a date? Finally! I've been waiting for you to ask!" Kiara nuzzles kiburi.

I nuzzle Kovu and whisper "follow me, I have a surprise for you" in his ear. We walk I got he cave.

"Look" I lay on my back and show him my stomach.
"What am I looking at here?" He tilts his head.
"Kovu, I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed.